Chapter 33: In bed with Brad

Natasha's POV:

Brad and I were walking home from the park, when suddenly he got a text from Conor Maynard! I remember him, that's one of Brad's friends who showed up at his birthday party. He was the one who took that selfie in front of us when Brad was kissing me haha! "Con is asking if I want to hang out at his place tomorrow? Wanna come with me? What d'ya say?" Brad asked me with a smile. "Uhm... I don't know if he wants me there... I don't wanna get in between your bromance." I said, awkwardly. Brad laughed a little. "Of course he wants you there Tasha, he's fond of you! Besides, you didn't get in between me and my bro's before, did you?" I thought back about the party last week. "No... I don't think I did..." I answered. Brad shot me a reassuring smile. "Believe me, you didn't." –"We'll see." I told him.

It was getting really late. Me and Brad had been watching a movie on Netflix, downstairs snuggled up on the couch. But now his dad came home and he wanted to watch tv, so we headed upstairs. "I'm really tired..." I yawned. "You know, from everything that happened today." I was referring to visiting Dylan and the fight me and Brad had earlier. It made me really emotional today and honestly, it drained all of my energy. "Yeah, I know what you mean. It was a really hard day for me too, but I'm glad we made up." Brad said and kissed me quick. I smiled at him, happy we agreed.

We walked into my room where Brad's mom left our freshly washed laundry

We walked into my room where Brad's mom left our freshly washed laundry. "Let's wear our Arctic Monkeys t-shirts for pajamas!" Brad suggested as he reached for our 2 similar shirts that were on the pile. He threw one at me and picked up his Spongebob pajama pants. Wait... what? I cracked up. "Is that Spongebob?? OMG Brad hahaha!" He glanced at me. "Shut up, miss Barbie Fairy underwear!" he exclaimed and pointed at my Winx-Club panties on the pile. My mouth fell open and I quickly grabbed it before he could wave them pink panties in my face LOL. He put his cute dorky pants on, staring at me. "Well, aren't you gonna put yours on?" –"Turn around, I'm a girl!" I stated. He turned away and so did I. Then I noticed my AM t-shirt was too big for me... I turned around as I saw Brad struggling to put on a shirt that clearly was too small for him!! "Uhm... Brad..." I showed him the t-shirt I was wearing that was obviously his AM shirt. He stared in confusion at the small shirt he just put on. We exchanged looks and we started laughing really hard! Funniest thing ever!! That's what you get when you both buy the exact same tees...

Brad took the shirt off in front of me and threw it back at me. I found myself staring at his shirtless body again. He smirked at me. Probably thinking of what I did to him last time he was shirtless in front of me. "Wanna pick up where we left off?" He asked me with a cheeky wink. "Hell yeah." I exclaimed as I attacked him with a rough kiss, while he pulled his t-shirt off of me. "Wait... Tasha..." He said, in between kisses. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "We should probably lock the door this time." Brad grinned at me. Yes! A great idea, after all those times his mom walked in on us. I ran to the door, locking it. When I turned around, Brad was in front of me. I bit my lip and we started making out again.

Suddenly, he surprised me by picking me up and carrying me to my bed. I giggled when he dropped me and crawled on top. I wrapped my arm around him as he started kissing my neck, his hand roaming over my body. Our breathing got faster again and the room got hotter, just like last time. He sucked my neck and I let out a small moan. It surprised me. "I guess I finally found what you like." Brad whispered seductively in my ear. It made me shiver. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it down. Then he removed his silly pajama pants and I pulled him back for a passionate kiss. He bit my lip and once again, it drove me crazy! I tried to move as close as possible to Brad, because I loved being so close to him. I felt so connected and in love, that it made my head spin.

All of a sudden he started grinding his hips into mine. I gasped in surprise, butterflies were forming in my stomach. I closed my eyes, enjoying this new feeling. Brad moaned in my ear, making all my feels go crazier. He started grinding harder and I gasped for air. "B-Brad... oh my god..." I groaned, breathing heavily. "Tash..." He began. "I love you and... I want you really bad..." he breathed, his pupils have gotten bigger and darker. "Are you sure you want to do... this?" he asked. I nodded. "Yes... I'm sure, Brad." I whispered. Because I knew, as long as I was in Brad's arms, he would keep me safe and protected. And whatever happens behind closed doors, stays behind closed doors ;)

♥ Funniest video of Brad in bed with Conor Maynard in the banner

--------------------- I'M BACK! I really hope you guys liked this chapter ;) ;) I'm sorry I couldn't upload earlier this month, I had a lot of family issues and my grandma was in the hospital :( So I was too sad to write and didn't have any inspiration... But she's doing better now :)

Who watched #FirstDates last week?? Who else cried when they saw Brad and how perfect he looked? Omg she was so pretty, we don't stand a chance now :'( </3

ALSO NATASHA HAMILTON (yes, from this story! the main character) was ALSO in #FirstDates!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG what a coincidence right?? Brad and Natasha of my story, in the same episode on tv!! :o This was her ↓ 

Anyways, PLS Vote for this chapter and Comment for more! xx ----Nathalie--------------------------

#HAPPYBIRTHDAYBRAD ♥