Chapter 17: Kiss and tell

It was late at night. Brad and I were watching his favorite movie '21 jump street' on his laptop. This evening couldn't be more perfect. Cuddling under a blanket with the boy I loved... I smiled to myself. Not much later, the movie ended and I was getting tired of this exhausting day. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep now." I yawned. "Already?" Brad pouted. I laughed a bit. "I want to stay here... with you." He said as his face came closer to mine and he kissed me. Then he pulled back, smiling and winked at me. My heart melted every time he winked. Suddenly, I didn't want Brad to leave either. "Fine. You can stay a little longer." I told him. "Thanks, love." He replied while winking at me... again! "So, what do you wanna do?" I questioned. Midnight had already passed and I was too tired to watch another movie. Then I noticed Brad was smirking at me. My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. What could he possibly be thinking about? "Let's make out." He teased. Oh that's what he wanted to do, haha. "Sure." I smirked back and crashed my lips on his. Yep. This was fun.

All of a sudden, Brad pulled back and started kissing my neck. I shrieked. "Braaaaaad... that tickles! Oh my... gosh!" I couldn't stop giggling. It made me fall back to the side of the bed. "Haha no, STOP... You're killing me!" I joked, but he wouldn't stop. His curly hair was tickling my face as well. Brad finally stopped, so I could catch my breath. We both laughed a little before I playfully hit his chest. "What were you trying to do?" I asked him. "I was trying to find out what you like." He explained. I raised an eyebrow. "Well then. Keep on searching." I told him, teasingly and wrapped my arms around his shoulders to pull him in for a kiss. We made out for a few more minutes. While Brad was kissing me, I suddenly felt his hand under my t-shirt. He slowly pulled my shirt up, not breaking our kiss. Was he feeling me up? I smiled in our kiss. Brad pulled back. I gave him a daring look. He grinned at me and shifted on the bed, so he could... kiss my belly? I laughed. At the same time he was still feeling me up and I closed my eyes. Honestly, I kinda liked it... All of a sudden, the door opened! "Kids, I brought you some drinks." It was Brad's mom! My eyes shot open and Brad shot up as well. Feeling embarrassed, I quickly pulled my t-shirt down.

Brad's POV:

"MUM! Can't you knock?!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry, honey. I'll just put your drinks on the nightstand, okay?" –"I'm not thirsty mom... Thanks anyway." I said as I sat up again. My mom smiled at Natasha and she smiled back, awkwardly. I could tell she was embarrassed 'cause my mom walked in on us. And I couldn't help but feeling a little frustrated over the fact that our PERFECT moment was ruined. "Brad sweetie, why don't you go to your room and let Natasha sleep." My mom suggested. I sighed. Well, it's not like I can get that perfect moment back... So I got up and stared into Tasha's beautiful green eyes. Gosh, I couldn't get enough of her. I quickly pecked her lips. "I love you, Brad." She smiled. "I love you too. Goodnight love." I told her and closed the door.

I turned around to see my mom still standing in the hallway. "Come here for a second, I want to talk to you." She stated. "What do you wanna talk about, mom?" I questioned, a little curious. "Do you really love her?" My mom asked me. "Of course I do!" I exclaimed. "It's a lovely girl, isn't it?" she smiled. "I know..." What was this about? What did she want to know? "Don't let her go, Brad. She's a keeper." I could tell my mom was getting emotional. "Ooooooh, mom!" –"I'm sorry... I'm just so happy for you, sweetie!" She told me with tears in her eyes and I pulled her in for a big hug.

Natasha's POV:

The next day was kinda lazy. As long as my great boyfriend was with me, it didn't matter whatever we were doing. We could just be sitting on the couch for hours and be all lovey dovey to each other. It was still amazing how Brad could make me forget my worries. Oh and Jesse was good company as well, haha. Unfortunately, at 3 o'clock I had to come up with an excuse to see Dylan at the park. As much as I hated it, I needed my money back. So I told Brad I wanted to go for a walk... alone. "Alone?" He questioned. "Why? Is everything alright, love?" His worried expression made me feel guilty. "No, no. I'm fine!" I reassured him. "Then what's wrong, Tasha? You can always tell me." He intertwined his fingers with mine. I sighed. Oh gosh... "Nothing is wrong, Brad." I stated. "I just uhm... I wanna get some fresh air. We don't need to spend every single moment together, you know." I made up. He was silent for a few seconds, but eventually believed my excuse. "Go ahead." –"Thanks." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss before I went out the door, on my way to make a big mistake...

------------------------- LOL Brad's face in the picture! ;) I wrote this while I was trying to concentrate in a loud, crowded café... Is it HOT or NOT? Tell me! Comment or Vote? xx -Nathalie--------------------------------