Chapter 21: Something to hide

Natasha's POV:
I can't believe Dylan decided to ruin my perfect day with Brad, just because he needed to see me right now. He texted that I should come over to his house 'cause the park isn't private enough... It makes me wonder what the hell he wants me to do if we can't do it in public. Actually, it creeps me out. I'm afraid he'll go too far in this stupid game. Argh, I hated to do this! And it doesn't help either that I'm forced to lie to Brad. I feel so guilty, I almost started crying in front of him... But I managed to blink my tears away before he could notice. Thank God he always beliefs the excuses I come up with. Although, I should seriously get him a birthday present. But I have no idea what to get him...

I rang Dylan's doorbell and a few moments later, the door swung open. "Hey Natasha. Fancy seeing you here." He smirked, leaning against the wall. I rolled my eyes and stepped inside the house, without asking. "Whatever Dylan. I'm here now and I'm not planning to stay for too long." I stated as he closed the door behind me. "Baby, you're staying here for as long as I want you to." He told me. I raised my eyebrows. "No, I can leave whenever the fuck I want." I rudely replied. Dylan walked up to me and put his hand on my hip. "Why? Are you in a hurry?" –"Yes! You're interrupting my moments with Brad and I don't appreciate that." I said. "Oh, so that little brat is your boyfriend now?" he laughed in my face. "How old is he? Like 14? That kid wouldn't even know how to please you like I do." He whispered in my ear. 

I pushed Dylan away. "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM! HE'S GONNA BE 19 AND AT LEAST HE'S NOT AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU!!" I screamed. Every time someone talks about Brad in that way, I get so pissed. Can people stop judging him for a moment? Gosh! "Are you in love with him?" Dylan asked me. "Of course I am." I stated and Dylan seemed to look a little uncomfortable. He was silent for a moment, then cleared his throat. "I'll show you I'm better than him." He claimed and suddenly pinned me against the wall. "Dylan!" I shouted, but before I could call him any names, he kissed me roughly. Let me tell you, I didn't like it one bit. And I already started to miss Brad...

10 minutes later, Dylan still hadn't removed his lips from mine. I couldn't yank myself free, because not only did he pin my hands to the wall, he also held me in place with his hips against mine. I hated every second of this. After a while, he even started to move against me. "Do you feel that, Tasha?" he whispered. O God. "Unfortunately I do... Please keep that away from me." I breathed, obviously out of breath. He smirked and started kissing my neck. Happy that I could get air again, I asked him "Can I get my money now? This lasted long enough." –"Fine." He replied and took his wallet out of his pocket. But instead of just handing me the money, Dylan pulled my top to the side and put £40 in my bra! I finally managed to push him away. "Jerk." I muttered. As I expected, he was smirking at me. I quickly headed out the door, slamming it behind me.

Brad's POV:

When Natasha came back, it was raining again. Just a typical European summer... I didn't see her bringing a present for me, but she could have hidden it in her room. How cute. So in the afternoon my mom dragged us along to the mall, to get us snacks for my birthday party tomorrow. And in the evening we watched a Spiderman marathon on Netflix. I had a pretty good day, although I couldn't shake off this weird feeling I had about Natasha. I bet something was up, but when I asked her about it, she suddenly acted really happy. Too happy... I think she might be covering up something.

A lovely voice made me snap back from my thoughts. "Could I use your laptop for a minute?" Natasha asked me. We were sitting on the couch and tv was currently showing commercials. "Sure love." I smiled and handed her my laptop. But for some reason I wasn't allowed to see what she was looking up. It wasn't anything bad, since she was grinning at me the whole time. It made me laugh a little. As I was wondering what she was up to, I couldn't stop smiling.

Natasha's POV:

Brad looked incredibly cute, smiling at me. I came up with an idea for his birthday present, because it was raining today and I didn't feel like shopping in bad weather. Eventually, I decided to buy him concert tickets to go see his favorite band! They would be in town next week and it wasn't sold out yet. At first, I wanted to go see the band live, but since I didn't know anyone listening to my kind of music, I would have to go alone... But not anymore! So I bought 2 concert tickets and paid for them with the money I got back from Dylan and the small amount that was still left on my bank account. Brad's gonna be so stoked about this!

--------------------- Heyyy there :) here's a new chapter for you!! Pleaaaaase Comment or Vote xx

I'd love to interact with you guys! ♥ -Nathalie-------------------