Chapter 10: Maybe tonight

Brad's POV:
Tonight, I got Natasha to go to the movies with me. I finally asked her out! Although I wasn't really sure if this would be considered a date... We really liked each other and to be honest I've wanted to kiss her for a while now. Maybe tonight, I sure hope so. Anyways, as we were walking to the theater, Natasha suddenly stopped and pulled me aside. "What's going on?" I questioned, confused by her actions. "See those girls over there?" she whispered. I watched 3 blonde girls standing at the entrance of the theater. "Yes. Do you know them?" I kindly asked her. "Yes..." Natasha's eyes widened. "They are, I mean were my friends." She gulped. "The ones who dumped you?!" I exclaimed. She nodded. "But they're leaving on vacation in a couple of days." She said. I sighed. "Are you sure you don't want to explain things to them? Because we could go right up there and tell them..." -"NO no!" Natasha interrupted. "Please don't make me go there! They probably don't even wanna talk to me and uhm everything is already so messed up." she freaked out. "Wow Tash, calm down. It's okay, you don't have to if you don't want to." I reassured her.

"2 tickets to 'We Are Your Friends' please." We were buying our movie tickets and got some drinks and snacks. "Brad... Brad..." she whispered while shaking my arm. "I think they saw me! OMG what now?!" she freaked out again. "Will you just calm down?" I laughed a bit. But her face was dead serious. "I mean it... Even looking at them makes me feel extremely sad." She said, obviously nervous as heck. Then I realized how bad she actually felt about this... "Tasha, we'll go to our seats immediately, they won't see you in the dark. Okay?" I took her hands in mine.

Natasha's POV:

Brad was wrong about that. Apparently, my so called friends went to see the same movie as we did and they were already seated! I froze when I saw them sitting there. "Brad?" I called out again. "They'll see us walking to our seats. What do we do?!" I whispered. "Just pretend you don't see them." He told me. I took a deep breath, Brad took my hand and led me to my seat. I'm still 100% sure they saw me, thinking what a fool I am. Having the wrong idea of me, actually thinking I'd lie about the money, not asking me about my issues for once and just assuming the worst! People like that are supposed to be my friends? Oh hell no...

Brad's POV:

The whole movie through, I noticed Natasha was too drowned in her own thoughts to even enjoy our "date". I had been holding her hand for a while now and I squeezed it a little to comfort her. She quickly turned her head to me and I think I saw her smile a bit, as far as I could see in the dark. Slowly, I leaned in to kiss her... But the lights of the theater went back on! Natasha looked at me, confused and I got too embarrassed to try again.

As the movie ended and we walked back to my house, it started to rain. I wanted to ask her out for a drink tonight at our local café. But since it was raining, it'd be terrible to walk that far. So we took a short cut home and my plans were completely ruined. One day I'll win her heart, if not tonight, maybe tomorrow. Not much later, we arrived at my place. We stood at my doorstep, I took my keys and tried to find the keyhole, but it's really hard to find in the dark... "Let me help you." Natasha stated and took my keys as our hands touched. We stared at each other and that very moment, I knew she wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss her. So we did...

------------------------- Comment or Vote pleaseee xx I'll love you forever ;) -Nathalie-----------------------------------