Chapter 27: The thought of you

Brad's POV:
I looked at the clock and sighed. Tasha had been gone for too long, this time. Deep down, I'm worried about her. I feel like I should stay by her side at all time, to keep her save. In case anything bad happened... No no, stop over-thinking! I told myself. I just missed my lovely girl. To kill time, I've been writing down my feelings for her in lyrics. The song I had been working on, was almost finished. I took my guitar and started singing

"Kick out the fuss, you know you get in, my dear. Smile for me girl, don't you shed a tear. Give me it all back, cut me a bit of slack, tell me you're never gonna leave me poor..."

All of a sudden, I stopped singing to text Natasha. I couldn't help it! I didn't want to come across as an overprotective boyfriend, but with this girl... you could never be careful enough! My heart skipped a beat when she texted me back. Just the thought of her made me want her more. I couldn't wait to hold her close.

Natasha's POV:

I was finally walking home, glad to be alone for a moment. I needed to free my mind of what just happened. Dylan also made out with me afterwards... I really wanted to slap him in the face! But thank God he gave me £50 back, this time. It's the least he could do! The hickeys he made, still hurt. I sighed. I bet Brad is wondering what's taking me so long and maybe he's getting worried about me. I've been gone for hours! A smile appeared on my face, thinking about Brad. About his eyes... About his smile... As if on cue, my cellphone buzzed. Brad had sent me a text message! "Where are you?? Miss you <3" Aaww how sweet! He's the best boyfriend ever. I quickly replied back. "I'm on my way xx Love you!" I started walking a little faster 'cause I couldn't wait to be in his arms.

Brad's POV:

Not much later, my favorite girl walked in. "I'm back!!" she exclaimed with a huge smile. "TASHAAA!" I shouted as I ran towards her. "I don't think I've ever missed you this much." she joked and immediately kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. Then I pulled her in for a hug, but to my surprise, she flinched away! What... My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "What's wrong?" I questioned. "N-nothing..." she stuttered. But it wasn't nothing. It was something. I saw fear in her eyes as if I had just hurt her or was about to... "Shh. Relax, love." I whispered. "It's only me." I tried to calm down her subconscious. She loosened up a bit and looked relieved. "Sorry. I was having a bad memory." she claimed. "Anyways, what did you do while I was gone?" And just like that, she changed the subject. "I played the guitar." I said, smiling. "Again?? Brad, you're ALWAYS practicing! Don't you ever take a break?" -"Yeah. I can take a break now that you're here." I winked and made her giggle.

3 days later - Tasha's POV:

Monday has finally arrived! I was so excited for tonight. Brad and I were going to the Arctic Monkeys concert!!! It was afternoon, and I was getting ready. We were about to leave, because it was a 30 minute drive. His sister would take us there. I was in the bathroom, applying my make-up and trying to look cool, when I accidentally bumped against the corner of the sink. "Auwch..." I whispered. I lifted my shirt up to look at my waist again. The hickeys had turned red-blue-purple now and let me tell you, it looked even worse than before. *Knock knock knock* "Hey Tasha, are you ready to go??" Brad asked me through the bathroom door. "Yeah! Just a minute!" I exclaimed and hurried up.

Brad's POV:

A few hours later, we were in the concert building! There were so many people and most of them were wearing an AM t-shirt, just like me. Natasha told me she wanted to buy one herself, when the concert was over. Before we went to our seats, we bought a slice of pizza. Then we got seated and the concert started. It was bloody lovely to see my favorite band rock out and sing along with the best music ever. I cheered for them and Tasha even screamed at one moment! To be honest, most of the time I was thinking about how much I wanted to get on that stage myself and be a rockstar one day! Seeing Alex Turner and his band sweeping the crowd off of their feet. I imagined myself being a lead singer in an amazing band as well. Singing at my best while playing an electric guitar for a sold out arena... That's my biggest dream and being present at this concert, made me realize even more that's where I belong and I will never give up!!

 That's my biggest dream and being present at this concert, made me realize even more that's where I belong and I will never give up!!

♥ 

------------------------------ An extra long chapter for all of you <3 Btw: One day, I wanna be a singer too! :) Pleeeeeaaaaaaase Comment and Vote! xx -- Nathalie --------------------------------