Chapter 19: Like a broken record

Natasha's POV:
We were chilling in Brad's room. He was busy practicing the chords of his new song, to perform this afternoon. But the words to that song were spinning around in my head. The lyrics made me feel even more guilty and worried what might happen if Brad found out about Dylan's little game. Would he still love me? Or would he pretend everything's okay? I don't want to hurt him... I just need Brad to understand why I'm doing this. UGH! I really thought this was going to be a onetime thing, but now I could get caught. Would Brad be able to forgive me? I couldn't risk telling him. The truth hurts but a lie is worse... I don't want to lose him. "Tasha? Are you okay?" I don't want this to be our last days together, I FRICKING LOVED HIM! Suddenly, Brad was wiping my tears away. I snapped back to reality. "Hey, why are you crying?" he whispered while rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. What? I hadn't even noticed until now that I was crying... "Don't ever leave me, Brad." I held on to him. "What are you talking about, love?" He asked, clearly confused. "Just promise me... no matter what happens... you won't leave me." I sobbed. He kissed away my tears and told me "I'm not going anywhere."

Brad's POV:

The next morning, I got up early to walk my dog. It was so hot outside... When I got back home, I had to change my t-shirt! So I went up to my room and took my shirt of. *Knock knock knock* "C'mon in, mum!" I shouted and turned around to see Natasha. She was staring at me with her eyes wide open. "Oh, it's you." I laughed a bit. "Good morning Tasha. How'd you sleep last night?" I smiled. "G-greattt yeah... I slept just fine." She stuttered and closed my door. I raised an eyebrow. "What's up?" I questioned as I was going through my closet to find a new t-shirt for today. I threw some options on my bed and looked at Natasha again. She was awfully quiet, although she had a smile on her face. Was she still staring at me? "What's up with you?" I asked again. She grinned a little. "You know Brad, you look extremely hot when you're shirtless." This time my eyes widened. "I do? Well... Thanks!" I was caught a little off guard. "I just really really wanna kiss you now..." She confessed. I smiled. "Come over here so I can give you a good morning kiss." I exclaimed. So Natasha came up to me and by surprise, she grabbed my necklace and pulled me towards her. With my hands tangled up in her hair, we kissed intensely. And I swear my room was getting hotter and hotter...

When we finally pulled apart, I was kinda out of breath! Wow. I guess she loved it when I was shirtless. It was clearly effecting her. Haha, typically girls. Natasha scanned my whole body and I noticed she was biting her lip. Holy crap, it made her look even more beautiful. I couldn't help but smirk a little and so did she. This time she was the one who started kissing my neck. Then surprised me again, by leaving a trail of kisses on my chest. Hmm... I closed my eyes. I felt Natasha's lips going down on my body. Lower and lower... "BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON!" My eyes shot open directly. It was my mom standing in the doorway! Natasha jumped up, accidentally stumbled and fell onto my bed. "Keep it clean, will you." My mom stated. Uuuughh. Could she stop embarrassing me in front of my girl? I noticed Natasha's cheeks were burning red. I helped her back up. "What are you here for?" I asked my mom. "Breakfast is ready kids. Don't be late." She told us and I saw a little grin on her face as she walked down the hallway.

------------------------------- Brad shirtless ♥_♥ Thanks for reading! :) Pls Comment or Vote xx -Nathalie------------------------