Fumble

Cari top left, Kelly bottom left, Boo top right, Giorgio fine ass middle right, and Gia bottom right

Should've let go of my past for you

You did everything I asked of you

Drive across the country if I asked you to

But I'm just bad for you

I fumbled your heart

I'm bad news, yeah I'm just bad for you

(Y'all know when school start back, I'm not gone be updating this often right? Just once or twice a week, maybe 3)

~ Cari ~

"Oh my god I'm nervous," I touched my butterflying stomach.

"Relax. You look good girl," Gia smiled.

Gia started off as just our server for our favorite restaurant but once she graduated college two years ago.

Then she began working at the kid's daycare next to the hospital, so it didn't take long for us to become friends.

"Oo, go head and get you some of that Italiano," Jayda giggled.

I adjusted the long sleeve burgundy, skintight dress that stopped above my knees and had a small triangle below my breasts.

"He's not getting much of anything," I chuckled.

I kept my makeup simple since he saw me at work with no makeup and was still attracted to me.

"Aye, slim thick wit yo cute ass." Gia patted my butt between words.

"Don't do that G, she might like it." Jayda laughed.

"Fuck y'all. She is not my type." I flipped my straight hair and Gia gasped.

"Well excuse me," she put her hand over her heart.

"Sorry, even women gotta be taller than 5'10." I laughed.

I slipped some diamond studs in and looked down at the nude Giuseppe Cruel Summer heels.

"Sorry I'm not an amazon." Gia mumbled as Jayda laughed and I grabbed my nude colored clutch off the dresser.

They followed me going out my room as I ran down Jayda all the rules.

"Kelly said he should be here at 6:30 and he's gonna take the kids for ice cream or whatever. No he doesn't know I'm going on a date and do not tell him." my tongue glid across my glossed lips.

"I need you to stay with him so Kaelan's little behind doesn't walk all over him like she usually does. Karma is good. Knight is a little quiet, and if Kannon won't stop crying put him in the automated rocker. Their bottles are in the fridge." I took a breath after I was done.

"So we gone act like I don't have kids of my own," she laughed.

"I'm just nervous." I stomped my foot dramatically. "Since it's Saturday, I usually just let them stay up until they knock out around 9:30, 10. And if Karma and Kaelan argue, just put on Frozen, they'll stop."

I walked into Kaelan's room where her and Jayda's daughter, Maleah were having a little tea party in princess dresses.

"I'm about to go. I'll see you later." I touched Maleah's shoulder and kissed Kae's forehead.

"Aww she looks just like you." Gia cooed.

"Don't let the looks fool you. She's a daddy's girl." I stood up.