Chapter 9

HI GUYSSSS!!! my book is now at 1.3k reads which is so awesome and makes me so happy because I didnt think anyone was reading it so this is amazing honestly.

Heres another chapter guys I hope you enjoy and I also wanted to say that in the next chapter I will be adding the cast list on whos who haha :).

I'll try to make this chapter longer because my last one was 13 or so pages so I want to try and get more than that.

Please comment opinions because I want to know them and please vote for this story if you like it and please also follow me :)

Enjoy :) xoxo

I got home at around eight thirty and when straight to have a shower, after that I got dressed into a plain singlet and a pair of pajama shorts then went downstairs to have my dinner which I had to heat up because my family had already eaten. I ate it at my dining room table and watched television with my family for a while and then I went upstairs to work on a bit of homework I got at school.

I just started working on it when I got a text from Spencer, I smiled and then opened the message.

It read:

SPENCER- Are you home from work yet :)

ME- Yeah I got in about fifteen minutes ago and now i'm just working on a little bit of homework :)

SPENCER- Did you want some help because i'm really bored anyway and I'm technically your tutor ;) ?

I didn't know if it was a good idea but I went with my heart instead of my head.

ME- That would be great but only if you want too. :)

SPENCER- I do, see you in a few. :)

I quickly cleaned up a bit of mess that I had on the floor and then ran to my bathroom to brush my teeth and make sure my hair looked alright before going to sit at my bed and wait for him to knock at my window.

About two minutes later there was a knock at the window so I jumped up, took a breath and then opened the window to reveal a smiling Spencer in just a pair of tracksuit pants and I once again saw his beautiful defined and toned abs, I just blushed and when and sat down on my bed and focused on looking at his face and not his body.

"So should we start because I really need to get this done and i'm fairly tired also haha"

"Oh yeah Of course Spencer the tutor at your service" he said and did that weird hand thing to his forehead and then burst out laughing and I couldnt help but giggle along with him. After laughing for several minutes I slapped his arm playfully and said

"Come on lets get this done" and after that we started my maths homework I had a fair amount to do so I wanted to fully concentrate on this homework but it was really hard when his breath was fanning onto my ear,he's beautiful abs were right next to me and our hands were almost touching but I tried to just ignore it all.

After an hour of me whinging that I couldn't do it and him continuously telling me I could we were finally finished, I collapsed back onto my bed and sighed in relief and he did the same.

"That felt like that went on forever, thankyou for helping me Spencer it means alot"

"You know I don't mind helping you Imogen I'll always be here for you and you can always tell me everything and anything just know that ok" he asked me.

'I like you silly' but I knew I could never actually tell him that it would just ruin our friendship and blah blah blah all that messy crap that will come with me telling him.