Chapter 4

I whipped around to see no other than...

Oscar Moore,my bestfriend from when I was in primary school was standing right there looking at me I hadn't seen him for over 4 years."oh my god" I squealed and ran up and jumped into his arms,putting my arms around his neck and him placing his arms around my waist."i haven't seen you in so long what brings you here","well my parents got transferred here for there jobs so they said we were moving here for a while I can't believe it's you.I looked at his black hair which was messy sitting on his hair and his beautiful light green eyes were exactly as I remembered them to be.

After he put me down,we walked to my house so we could catch up "I still can't believe your actually back I've missed you so much."ive missed you too he said,after we talked for a while and then he left because it was almost six pm and mum was getting dinner ready,I helped my mum make tacos and me,my sister,my two brothers and my mum and dad.I had two older sister who don't live with us and visit regularly.After we finished dinner I had a shower and packed my school bag so I wouldn't have to do it in the morning and then got on my phone and went on wattpad and read because that's something I always do before I go to sleep.

I woke up the next morning surprisingly early and went down stairs to have breakfast, I made myself some toast and juice and sat down and ate breakfast with my two brothers before we would have to head off too school.I messaged my friends telling them that I would be early,we had a group of 5 who were closest to me and are fun to be around,I also hang around other people but we weren't really close and some of them annoyed me with their attitude towards everything and always trying to start trouble.I told my parents I was ready to go and got a lift to school,little did I know my day was going to change everything.

I got to school with around 10 minutes until class started,i always seem to be tired in the mornings and tend to be moody so I try and stay quiet so I don't skitz at anyone if they annoy me. I just read while I was waiting and then it finally went. I went to first class which was English! Ugh, I took my seat and got my book and pencil case out and sat them on my table I looked over to see Spencer staring at me and then grinned when he saw I had noticed but then we just winked at me and looked away, I wasnt sure why he did that but I wanted to know why. Once the teacher came in I realised I had forgotten about Oscar I didn't even ask him if he was going to school here I guess I would find out later.

After just daydreaming in English I had my second class on the day which was cooking,id always loved to cook for as long as I could remember.We were cooking nachos which I love to eat and after we cooked them we sat down and ate and then went in to the wash up room and finished the dishes and dried everything,we finished just in time for the bell. I walked out the class when Spencer grabbed my arm "can I talk to you for a minute please",i didn't know what he wanted but I guess it wouldn't hurt to find out,I told my friends I would catch up with them and then said "sure what's up",we walked a little but when he whispered "I think I want to break up with Stacey","why did something happen between you two".i couldn't think of any reason why he would want to break up with Stacey he seemed pretty smitten by her so I was so confused but I waited for an answer.He was about to say something well the bell signalling that half of lunch was gone "Ill tell you later I've got to go"and with that he left and I was definitely confused.

The rest of the day went by in a blur and I was so relieved to finally be home,I plopped down onto my bed and layed down.My mind went back to what Spencer told me and I really wanted to know what was going on there.I started dozing off when my phone suddenly went off and I grabbed it off my bedside table to read a text
SPENCER:do you want to study tonight and I will tell you what I was trying to earlier. :)
ME: yeah sure what time. :)
SPENCER:in an hour at my place if that's good with you.
ME: yeah that's fine see you then.
I switched my phone on standby and waited for him to get there

Sorry I haven't updated I just haven't really been up to it well here it is I hope you enjoy it vote and comment aswell please :)