11

jimin gulped in panic, not knowing what he's supposed to do.

"uh, look. it's not a lie— i mean, it is a lie! daesom doesn't like you, that was a long time ago." jimin babbled.

"huh?" both jungkook and daesom chorused.

"i mean, daesom never liked you! right?" jimin nudged daesom in the arm nervously.

daesom fiddled her fingers, "uh, yeah— wait i mean no— wait, what?"

jungkook stared at her, waiting for her answer.

"oh, screw it!" daesom pulled her hair in frustration and ran away in embarrassment.

"what's wrong?" jungkook asked, still confused. "she really, actually likes m—"

"no!" jimin yelled before he could even finish his sentence.

"okay, i need an explanation. real quick." jungkook said, sipping onto his milk.

"i was supposed to give this milk to daesom but since she fled away to who knows where, so yeah." jungkook shrugged.

"daesom likes you." jimin blurted out.

jungkook looked up, "what?"

"you heard me right. i found out because she suddenly blurted it out on day. this is supposed to be a secret between us but since you're here now, i guess i should just tell you." jimin said.

"but... i can't." jungkook looked down, feeling bad.

jimin frowned, "you can't what? all you have to do is confess and boom! the end! you're such a coward, it's just confessing to her—"

"i said i can't. dude, i can't do that. i have a girlfriend." jungkook uttered.

jimin widened his eyes, "w-what?"

"i'm telling the truth. i already have a girlfriend. i can't just dump her for daesom. besides, i only see her as a close friend." jungkook said.

"shit. what do we do?" jimin asked, biting his lip nervously.

"die." jungkook said curtly.

"i'm serious." jimin groaned.

"hi serious, i'm ju—" "shut up! daesom just used to same joke on me earlier."

"oh." jungkook muttered.

"you're responsible for this. tell me what we should do." jimin said.

"why am i the one responsible?! i did nothing!" jungkook cried.

"then what do you expect me to do? watch daesom cry her heart out and kill me for suddenly blurting out her secret?" jimin asked, suddenly scared by the thought of her turning into a real satan.

"you've got a point." jungkook muttered.

"so what do we do?"

"i don't know! don't ask me— oh, i got it!" jungkook exclaimed.

"what is it?" jimin looked at him hopefully.

"tell her i already have girlfriend."

jimin's hopes disappeared, "are you serious?!"

"no, you are. i'm Jung—" "stop it or you'll face the consequences."

"fine, but i'm really serious actually." jungkook said.

"no, i'm serious! you're jungkook! you said it yourself!" jimin laughed.

"really now?"

his laughter eventually died down, "okay, i'll stop."

"good, now here's what i'm planning. you tell her the truth about me having a girlfriend the painless way possible."

"how is that possible?" jimin said in a 'duh' tone.

"it is! or you want me to tell her myself?"

"yes please." jimin grinned.

"no thanks."

jimin punched him in the shoulder, "i hate you."

"i love you too."

a/n:

oohh three updates in a day that's a new record haha. anyway, this chap sucks like a lot tbvh. and why do i feel like the chapters are getting shorter and shorter lmao.