14

"tell me you didn't mean that. tell me you were just joking." daesom said.

she couldn't believe her ears. the annoying jimin just told her that he likes him?!

unbelievable. she thought.

jimin gulped nervously, mentally face-palming himself for being such an idiot.

"how much i would want to tell you that i am joking around but i would be lying then." jimin admitted.

daesom blinked. after a few seconds she bursted out laughing. it looked like it was a forced one, but luckily jimin didn't caught it.

"you got me! oh my gosh, i actually believed in you for a second there." daesom said, still laughing.

jimin frowned, "huh? but i'm telling the—" "oh, we're already here. i guess i'll go in now. bye!" daesom cut him and rushed to her house.

jimin watched her and pouted, "but i was telling the truth."

-

"what the fuck are you doing there, you ugly piece of crap?"

daesom looked up and saw hoseok looking back at her.

daesom sighed and frowned, "why are talking to me like that? geez, what have i ever done wrong?"

hoseok shrugged, "i don't know, i just felt like it."

"so, just like i asked, what are you doing there?" hoseok asked again, eyeing the girl crouched down with her back leaned against the door.

"oh, there's something i need to ask you." daesom asked, her voice a tint of panic. she stood up and shook hoseok repeatedly.

"what is it? you have cancer?!" hoseok asked worriedly.

she scoffed, "excuse me? no, it's not that, you dimwit!"

"so what is it?"

"look, so the thing is, i got dumped by jungkook." she said full of sorrow.

"o... kay? i thought you said you wanted to ask me a question?" hoseok asked.

"listen first! i'm not yet done!" daesom explained and he could only roll his eyes.

"he actually didn't dump me, it's just that he already has a girlfriend and—"

"what?!"

daesom groaned and watched hoseok's shocked expression, "yes, you heard me right. he has a girfriend. shocking i know, but please stop interrupting me and let me continue, okay?!"

hoseok nodded vigorously, waiting for her to continue with her words.

"so, after that, jimin walked home with me. i told him that jungkook didn't want me because i was ugly and unwanted. then he said i was beautiful, and that i'm not unwanted because he wants me so bad but he doesn't know how. and then poof! here i am!" daesom said a bit too quickly that hoseok almost didn't get her.

hoseok's mouth slightly hanged open, "jimin likes you?"

she nodded, "but then i don't know how i feel towards him. i didn't know how i should reply to him so i told him, 'oh haha nice one dude you got me' and he just stared at me as if i was stupid. and before he could say anything else, i ran inside here." she explained using wild gestures in the air.

"and then?" hoseok asked.

"so the question i wanted to ask you was, what the fuck should i do?" daesom asked.

"do you like him?"

"i don't know! maybe not but i still don't know. i don't even know if i still like Jungkook." daesom said.

"if it's like that, then i'm so sorry, darl, but i can't help you. go ask someone else. or you could just ask jimin yourself." hoseok shrugged.

"are you crazy? i wasted all my remaining breath to tell you this yet all i get as a reply is this?!" daesom groaned.

"not my fault since it's not my business. ask namjin, they're the real pros for these type of problems." hoseok uttered.

"who the hell is namjin?!" daesom cried.

"correction: are. they are two people, dae, not one. and they're my friends. just go to their house and i can assume you that they'll help you." hoseok said.

"okay, tell me their address."

a/n:

told you imma make namjin appear! sorry, i just ship them so much. (but not as much as yoonmin and taekook, they're my ultimate ships muahaha) oh, and happy 1k reads!