23

"don't tell me... you knew?!" daesom gasped, covering her mouth.

jimin gulped and looked away, not knowing what to say.

"you're not answering me." daesom said.

jimin cleared his throat and faced daesom, "yeah, so what if i know?"

daesom's jaw dropped, "how?"

he shrugged, "i kinda found out."

daesom bit her lips nervously, "and how did you found out?"

"'i think that i might like this certain someone.'" he quoted her words, using his hands to do air quotations.

"oh. i-if so, then i'd like to take back my words." daesom uttered, trying to keep her cool when in fact she's actually shaking inside.

jimin frowned, "what?! but why?"

"uh.. because i want to." she said.

"you don't like me anymore?" jimin asked, hurt evident in his tone.

daesom opened her mouth to say something but then soon closed it after having nothing to say.

"i guess you don't." he smiled bitterly.

"why do you care, anyway?" daesom asked, curious.

"well, it's just that the person that i like doesn't like me back anymore." jimin said.

daesom put aside her empty bottle of milk when in fact jimin hasn't even opened his yet.

"i think you've mistaken something. you mean 'the person that i liked.'" daesom chuckled.

jimin frowned, "huh? i still do like you. i've never said i didn't."

now it was daesom's turn to be confused, "wait, what? you still like me?"

jimin nodded.

she then laughed, "oh, please. don't try to joke around with me."

jimin shook his head, "i'm not joking."

"yeah, right." she said, rolling her eyes.

"i'm really not. i still like you, and i always will. what made you think that that i'd stop liking you?" jimin asked.

daesom stared at him, "you're joking with me, aren't you?"

jimin shook his head, "no."

"impossible. why would you still like me when i already rejected your confession?"

"and why wouldn't i still like you?"

"i rejected your confession." she repeated.

"so? that doesn't make anything." jimin said.

daesom frowned, "then does that mean that you still like me?"

"uhm, why would i not?" jimin chuckled.

daesom stayed silent for a while before clearing her throat, "okay."

jimin raised his brow, "so?"

daesom frowned, "what?"

"you still have feelings for me, don't you?" jimin asked.

daesom gulped, "maybe i do, maybe i don't."

"then if i confess to you right now, would you accept me?" jimin asked out of the blue.

daesom's eyes widened, "i... don't know what to say."

"i don't accept that as an answer. i only accept the answer 'yes'." jimin shrugged.

daesom then chuckled, "you're so lame. and no fun."

he shrugged again, "i don't care about that. i only care about your answer. so, yes or no?"

daesom chuckled, "yes."

a/n:

omg it's been like forever since i've updated i cri. anyway, this chapter didn't meet my expectations, it's so crappy af i cri again. i swear i suck at the lovey dovey parts ugh.

i'd like to thank everybody for the 4k reads omg i'm serious, but i really don't get why so much people support this story i cri again.

and guys only 1-3 chapter/s to go i cri again for the fourth time. it's almost done, i'm legit crying. soon, there won't be any more jisom moments (yes, i've officially made a ship name for them :'>). just kidding! guess what guys, i'm gonna make them both appear on my jungkook fic and i'm not joking. like they're one of the characters in that book omg i just had to put them there i can't live without jisom.