19

daesom hopelessly walked home, her head hanging low.

flashback

"well what do you expect me to do? i rejected him!" she sighed exasperatedly.

there was a short silence until seokjin spoke up, "you like him, don't you?"

daesom widened her eyes, "no, why would i?!"

namjoon snickered and looked at seokjin, "she likes him."

"i don't!" daesom exclaimed.

"you do. just apologize to him and tell him you like him. then everything's going to go back to normal." namjoon grinned like an idiot.

daesom sighed hardly, "if only it was that easy."

end of flashback

she groaned and messed up her hair irritatedly. she then stopped in her tracks and made a u-turn, walking back to the mart to buy a milk although she just had one earlier.

"what are you doing here again?" jungkook asked once he saw daesom entering the mart.

"to buy my milk. can't i?" daesom rolled her eyes, taking about three banana milks from the shelf.

"you just had one this morning." jungkook stated.

"i want more." daesom shrugged.

"jimin came by earlier." he said out of the blue and daesom snapped her head up.

"and?" she asked, signaling him to continue.

"he told me that he's sad." jungkook said, frowning.

daesom panicked, "did you tell him that i told you?!"

jungkook smirked mischievously, "i did."

daesom gasped, "what?! why?!"

jungkook laughed, "just joking. i didn't, i swear."

daesom sighed in relief.

"but daesom, he's sad. don't you think you were a bit harsh on him? you really should apologize." jungkook uttered.

daesom sighed, "alright, i will. hey, do you know his address?"

jungkook rolled his eyes at her, "duh, what kind of best friend doesn't?"

-

she cleared her throat, heaving a deep breath before ringing on the bell.

her heart was thumping really loudly, and her hands were very sweaty unlike usually.

the door opened shortly after, and she was greeted by a frowning jimin.

"daesom? how do you know where i live?" jimin asked, looking at the nervous girl in front of him.

"uhm.. you see, uh, i just wanted to uhmm... shit, this is harder than i thought it'd be." daesom chuckled nervously, fiddling her fingers.

"what is it?" jimin asked, anticipating on what she's gonna say.

daesom shut her eyes, finally getting the courage to speak up, "i wanted to a-apologize for what i said last time. i was harsh on you, i admit it but it wasn't intentional. i hope you can forgive me."

jimin laughed, "i had already forgiven you since last time, dummy."

daesom relaxed her body and sighed in relief, giving jimin a small smile.

a/n:

chapter dedicated to my annoying hoe -sushicocks told you i'd update if you updated first lmao.