Tweek's Plan

Tweek gripped his left backpack strap tightly as he walked towards South Park High. He's shaking, as usual, but not just because of nervousness, also excitement. He had come to school earlier today so he could confront Stan Marsh. He had a plan.

He found Stan standing in his usual spot in front of the building, he was talking with Kenny and looking at his friend as if he'd just heard something repulsive come out of his mouth. But Kenny was always saying gross, perverted things so it wasn't that shocking.

"Hi Stan." Tweek said as he stopped in front of the tall black haired jock boy.

"Hi Tweek." Stanley replies with a polite smile.

"I need to talk to you." The twitching blonde boy says after a few seconds of awkward silence, deciding to just get straight to the point.

"Um okay, shot." Tweek was about to till he remembered Kenny was there and this was a private matter that he didn't need to get spread all over the school. He didn't really think Kenny would go around telling everyone, but he knew he might tell whichever boy/girl he was currently trying into the pants of, so he'd seem interesting to them.

"I actually need to talk to you alone." You could barely notice it but Tweek saw Kenny's right eyebrow 'raise in confusion.

"Can you give us a minute Ken?" Kenny let out a muffled agreement and shuffled away. "So what's on your mind?"

"Um are you and Wendy still together?"

"No, I broke up with her." Stan replied, smiling triumphantly.

"Oh that's good, cause I sorta have a request."

"Well what is it?"

"Will you go out with me?"

"What?!"

"Will you go out with me?"

"I heard you, I just don't understand, what about you and Craig?"

"I broke up with Craig." Tweek said it so nonchalantly, Stan was shocked.

"When?!"

"Yesterday"

"Why'd you break up with him?" He asked confused.

"He cheated on me."

"With who?"

"Bebe." Tweek had a slight frown on his face, it hurt to think about it.

"Oh I'm sorry Tweek."

"Its okay."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. But what about my question?"

" Umm... Tweek you just broke up with him... You know how much Craig despises me... He'd probably get really jealous to-"

"I know that's the point, that's what I want."

"You don't actually want like to go out?"

"No, I just want to make Craig jealous and make him see make he's lost."

"Ohhh, that makes more since."

"Yeah. So what about my question?"

"Uhh I don't know Tweek."

"Please Stan, I really need your help. Craig suddenly started being cold and treating me awful, then I found out he'd been fucking with Bebe. I know why he's doing this and I know he loves me and I just have to show him."

"Eh..."

"Please..."

"Um Okay, I guess."

"Thank you, stan, thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

"Um you should probably tell Kyle about this, you know that its not real and that you're just helping me with Craig."

"Why would I need to tell Ky-" Stan couldn't even finish the sentence before Tweek was giving him a face like 'Are you fucking kidding me' Kyle would probably get pissy if he really was dating Tweek. he then nodded his head in agreement. "I'll tell 'em."

"Good."

The first bell rang, warning them that there were only ten more minutes till class was to begin.

Tweek saw Craig walking into the school, he noticed him staring at him and Stan. A lightbulb went off in his twitchy blond head, he couldn't waste this opportunity. I mean it really was perfect, especially since Craig already seemed angry about Tweek just talking to his biggest enemy Stan Marsh.

"I'll explain more later, okay?" Tweek whispered into Stan's ear then planted a soft sweet kiss on the tall, raven haired boys cheek then scurried away, not before he got a small glimpse at his Craig though.

He analyzed Craig in his mind. His fist were clenched in anger, nothing ever made Craig Tucker worked up. Then his mouth, it was gaping open, as if he was shocked, nothing ever actually surprised Craig Tucker. Then his eyes, cold and empty of feeling, looking numb, no one could make Craig Tucker feel that way.

Tweek knew that feeling, it was how he felt when he heard the news of Craig cheating. Craig didn't even tell him himself, Wendy told him. His eyes watered up, his head pounded, his heart ached and throbbed, this lasted about 20 seconds though and then it just shut off like the power at Ken's house when they don't make the electric bill. The pain he felt both emotionally and physically was gone and it was just numb. His heart felt slightly heavy and very empty.

Tweek's twitchy body shook even more, with a strong shiver, as he walked down the hall to first, remembering his Craig's empty eyes.