Innocent Kiss

Stan left Kyle alone for the rest of the day like he said he would. However when school ended Kyle wasn't sure what to do, he promised Stan he would meet him at the restaurant but he didn't want to go. He didn't want Stan to explain to him that he was dating Tweek. Kenny said he should go, if Stan really was dating Tweek, it would give Kyle some closure.

When he got home his mom was there so he decided to ask her. He was hoping she's say no, then he would have a good way to get out of his promise.

"Of course you can go buooby, it's been awhile since you and Stan had a guys night out." Great now he has no not to go other than he simply doesn't want to.

"Thanks mom." Kyle said somewhat sarcastically, then walked upstairs. He landed face first right into his fluffy bed. He could really use one of Stan's killer hugs right about now.

He really wanted to see him, to feel his warm arms around him, but he knew if he went to see Stan it would be to say goodbye to his super bestfriend. Well then again he could probably live without him even if he didn't want to. Suddenly a little bright lightbulb turned on in his head, he was going to say goodbye to Stan and he was gonna look good doing it. He was going to show his handsome friend what he was losing by choosing Tweek over him.

He jumped up and ran over to his closet. He dug through it liking for the green present box. It was a special gift from Kenny that Kyle had taken as a joke. Ken said that even of Stan wasn't gay that this would definitely turn him.

Inside the box were 2 items: a pair of super short, tight light green shots, a sleeveless, sheer, white button up with an orange collar (it was clearly meant for a girl but Kyle sorts had a girlish figure so it worked on him). Kenny said that if he even decided to wear them to send him a pic.

-Hey Kenny-

-Hey, what's up?-

-I decided I'm gonna go-

-that's great-

-Yeah, guess what I'm gonna wear...-

-YOURE GONNA WEAR THE SEXY OUTFIT I GOT YOU?!-

-Yeah-

-that's amazing, Stan is gonna die-

-that's kinda what I'm going for-

-send me a picture-

-okay- Kyle sat his phone down and started taking his clothes off. Once he finished undressing he gradded the super short shorts and stood in front of the full length mirror on the back of his door. He pulled them on and was a little surprised they actually fit over his huge ass. Next he pulled the shirt on and buttoning it up. He got a little worried and confused about it so he tested Ken, -do I button it all the way up?- he sticky got an answer.

-yes, you'll look retarded if you don't.- Kyle did as he was told then looked in the mirror. He realized he should probably take the hat off cause it didn't really go with the outfit. His red curls go everywhere, he grabs the hairbrush from his bathroom that he almost never uses. His hair was shorter than it used to be but he never really brushed it out, he was always too lazy to and he would just put his hat over it anyways so who care. He brushes his hair out quickly and smoothed it out at the top, he was very surprised that all knots came out very easily. He look a lot better with his wavy hair brushed down with cute little curls framing his face.

He looked down at the outfit and began to feel a little self-conscious, he was showing a lot of skin, including his lean, smooth, freckled legs. He knew he was going to freeze to death on his way there. He turned around to look at his butt, it looked huge, the tight green shorts hugged it in just the right way.