Perfect End

Kyle shook nervously on his friend's bed, Stan came out and saw he adorable boy in this state and sighed.

"Kyle? Are you okay." He asked placing a on his mid back, Kyle jumped then realized what he must look with right now.

"Umm, yeah I perfectly fine."

"You know we don't actually have to have sex tonight, right?" Stan said bluntly. Don't get him wrong, he wants to, bad, but he doesn't want to make Kyle feel like he's pushing him and after all the misunderstandings he's not even sure if its appropriate.

"I know... But I've been wanting this for like six years Stan, I mean unless you don't want..."

"Nooo, I really really want." Kyle blushed. "But... wait a minute you've wanted to have sex with me since we were ten?" Stan said then busted out laughing, Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Be series ass face." The ginger said standing, crossing his arms and turning away, pushing Stan's hand away in the process.

"Sorry, Sorry.  Hey," Stan said standing and wrapping his arms around Kyle's waist from behind. The red head wanted to stay irritated but as soon as he felt his super best friend's warmth, he melted into it. "We can still do something if you'd like, id like to but I'm not trying to pressure you. its just I want our first time to be romantic and special." Kyle couldn't stop the smile that appeared on his face.

"Stan... you're a sap, you know that?" He said shaking his head and continuing to smile

"I am not a sap, I'm just... poetic."

"That's something a sap would say."

"Whatever."

"...Uh... What should we do then?"

"Umm how bout we do something simple."

"Like?"

"Jerk off together?"

"We've done that before."

"No, we done it in the same room-"

"While watching each other."

"Yes but we've never done it to each other."

"Oh, okay."

"Yeah, are you comfortable with that?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." Stan hesitated then moved towards Kyle and wrapped his arms around him, hugging him and kissing his temple.

Then he moved to Kyle lips and gently pressed his against them. He nipped lovingly at the Jew's bottom lip, wanting him to open it, he compiled and Stan's tongue slipped in. He adventurously explored Kyle's mouth making him moan slightly. Kyle was kissing back now and things were becoming more heated. Stan ran his hands up and Down Kyle's side and the red head brought his hands up into Stan's hair, running his fingers through it. The feeling of Kyle's nail against his scalp was amazing and made Stan let out a deep groan. He brought his own hand down and brushed it against Kyle's junk, causing his friend to moan. I was an amazing sound that Stan wished he could record and listen to over and over again. He could feel his member becoming stiff and he was getting a little sexually frustrated by the confinement in his jeans. 

He pushed Kyle  back causing him to fall down on the bed with an unexpected scream. His eyes were wide, he was shocked by the sudden push, Stan smiled an apology and went to sucking on Kyle neck. Kyle was still making those beautiful erotic noises as the raven haired boy he loved so much kissed, sucked, and licked his pale skin leaving noticeable bruises that would show everyone tomorrow that he belonged to Stan.

Stan removed his mouth with a slightly wet noise then made Kyle sit up and let him pull his shirt off. His mouth connected back to his love's smooth skin but began traveling down his chest to a new location. Stan suddenly stopped and licked teasingly at his  nipple, the boy under him wiggled his hips in response and he bit his lip, trying to keep his embarrassing noises in. However Stan wasn't having any of that, he bit down hard on the small bead, causing Kyle to gasp and let out the cute sounds.

This teasing continued for a bit but their jean were just getting tighter and tighter.

"S-Stan."

"What Kyle?"

"Please stop the teasing, I want..." It was the most beautiful pleading that Stanley had ever heard, he just had to keep playing.

"What do you want?" Kyle moaned and pouted at the game but remained silent. "Do you want to stop?" Tears welded up in his eyes and he shook his head hard. "Well tell me what you want Kyle or I won't understand." He unbuttoned Kyle's jeans as some encouragement.

"I... I want y-you." Stan smirked at the words and tugged his love's shorts off and underwear off.

Kyle face was blood red, he felt so vulnerable and embarrassed in the situation.

Soon everything was gone, clothes, worry, self-concousness.  All gone. They were laying facing each other on their sides. Stan had his hand wrapped around their members and they were nearing climax.

"Are you close?" Stan asked.

"yes, Ahh,  I-I'm gonna c-come."

And with a few more determined tugs they came together and pulled each other closer and feel asleep in each others arms.