News from Kenny

What Tweek doesn't realize when he kisses Stan is that Craig isn't the only one who sees. For example Token sees, but Token doesn't give a shit about it and is not getting into that drama. Wendy sees and is pissed at the sight of her boyfriend of six year, off and on, moving on so quickly. She makes a note in her head to bring it up at lunch and spread lots of nasty gossip that most people won't believe.

A few other see but most either don't care or aren't important enough to worry about, that being except for Kenny. Who hid behind the side of the school and watched from a pretty far distance, soo he didn't actually hear anything but saw everything.

He was so disappointed in Stan, he thought for sure he was finally going to for Kyle and give his friend the love he deserved and had been waiting for. And instead he decides to go for Tweek, who is great, but Kyle doesn't deserve that heart ache.

The cute red head has been waiting for six years for Stan to wake up, realize he's gay, leave Wendy, and finally come to him and confess his love.

Kenny realized me must warn his friend before the news is thrown at him by someone else and poor Kyle gets his heart suddenly broken.

He goes in through the side entrance and runs down the hall as fast as possible towards his first period. He bursts through the door and scares everyone in the room. He spots the jew in the back corner of the room arguing with Eric, he calms himself slightly and quickly walks over.

He hears Cartman spouting lots stupid crap loudly and decides to interrupt him. "Kyle I need to talk to you."

"HEEY DON'T INTERUPT MEH KEHNNY!" Cartman yelled in the poor teen's ear, Kenny was thankful for having his hood on over them to block some of the noise.

"Shut up fatass, what's up Ken?" Kyle says

"I need to talk to you." Kenny said with urgency. Kyle nodded his head to say 'go on'. Ken looked towards Eric, "Come over here." The jew stood and followed his friends to an emptier part of the room.

"What's going on Kenny?"

"I have some news I don't think your going to like." Kyle raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"So you know how I told you Stan broke up with Wendy?"

"Yeaahh, don't tell me they got back together!" He yell/whispered.

"Noo, its not that, but I saw someone kiss Stan this morning..."

"Who? Bebe? That whore."

"No not her, a him..." Kyle was already frowning but it deepened when he heard this.

"Stan was kissed by another guy..."

"Yeah... I'm sorry Ky."

"... Who?"

"... Tweek."

Of course that exact moment Stan had to walk into the classroom. The adorable red head's eyes filled with tears as Stan gave them his signature big, goofy grin. Stan notices and squints his eyes in confusion, he's about to walk over when the bell rings and he goes to his seat instead, which is sadly right next to Kyle.

Kyle walks to his seat and keeps his head down even through the constant pestering of Stanley trying to get his attention. He's thankful when Mr. Garrison tell Stan to shut up and pay attention to his lecture, Stan does as he's told.

When class is over Kyle bolts out of the room not giving anyone a chance to stop him.

The tears are filling his eyes again and are dangerously close to overflowing. As soon as he makes it to the bathroom he lets it go and they start dripping down his cheeks.