Butters' Question

At lunch, as Wendy promised herself, she started blabbing about Tweek and Stan. She told her friends she saw then talking then Tweek leaned into Stan and kissed him right there.

"That's so cute." Red said enthusiastically, Bebe nodded her head in agreement.

"Ehh what's wrong with you two?! Stan was probably cheating on me when we were together!"

"Oh that's true..." Bebe said.

"Wait what about Craig, aren't him and Tweek still together?" Annie asked, Bebe started looking a little nervous.

"I assume they broke up." Wendy shrugged.

"Aww, but they'd been together for like ever and there so cute together." Red said frowning.

"Eh me and Stan were together for six years and no cares that he just broke up with me for some twitchy blond freak!"

"No, I mean yes we care, we're all sorry Wendy, Stan's a dick" Bebe said, letting Wendy hear what she wanted.

Wendy scowled at all of them, then turned away, although now of them seemed to believe her rant about Stan cheating she knew at least Bebe and Annie would spread it. She turned and looked at the ground feeling kinda pathetic. "I just can't believe Stan is with Tweek." She says to herself shaking her head.

As the girls were talking Butters happened to of walked by and over heard what Wendy said. He was shocked by the new, poor Kyle... But he knew just who to ask if it was true, Kenny

Kenny was no where to be found. He wasn't in the cafeteria, he wasn't in his next period, he wasn't in the library, or the gym. He knew he'd seen Kenny this morning with Stan so he was here.

Butters had been running, literally, all over the school looking for him, he'd exhausted himself.

He'd finally give up and went to his locker. He leaned his forehead against it and tried to calm his breathing. He took his time to recover since no one was in the hallway with him.

Then suddenly he felt a body come up behind him, hands closed the very small space between him and the unknown person. One hand landed on the top of his inner thigh and a thumb brushed against his penis. The other hand started to move up his shirt till they made it to his left nipple. The hall was cold and his nipples were already a little hard, fingers brushed against them causing butters to shiver against the taller, warm person he was now leaning on. Then gently the attacker pinched the adorable blond's pink bead.

"Ahh..." Butters let out a quiet moan that seemed to of alerted the innocent boy and make him realize he was being attacked. His body jolted and he turned to see that familiar orange jacket.

"Hi Butters?" Kenny whispered in his ear. Butters jerked around to see his friend's mischievous grin.

"K-Kenny!?" He choked out, his eyes were tearing up a bit and his lip wouldn't stop quivering.

"Oh don't cry cutie, look how good I made you feel." Ken said with a laugh, gesturing to Butters hard on. He brought his hand up and wiped the tears away from the corner of his eyes, then placed a soft Kiss next to it.

Butters wanted to smile but then he realized what Kenny was doing. "Eh Kenny... Please don't play with me." Kenny did sideways face, indicating that he was confused.

"Wha-?"

"I was looking all over for you, where were you?"

"Following you."

"You were behind me this whole time?!"

"Yeah, you should have turned around. Why were you looking for me?" Ken asked flirtatiously. "Need some help?" He did the universal hand gesture for jerking off. Butters rolled his eyes.

" No I just have a question."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Are Tweek and Stan together?"

"Umm how did you hear about that?"

"I overheard Wendy talking about it at lunch."

"Shit, I didn't realize anyone else knew."

"So it is true?"

"Yeah, well maybe, I'm not completely sure actually."

"What?"

"You see I don't actually know if there together, just fuck buddies, or if this was just a fluck."

"Can you please explain more?"

"Tweek asked to talk to Stan alone this morning, so I left and hid behind the side of the school. They talked for awhile and I couldn't hear anything but then Tweek kissed Stan on the cheek and scurried away."

"Oooh."

"Yeah."

"Poor Kyle."

"Yeah." Ken said looking down at his feet. "Have you seen Kyle by any chance?"

"No?" butter says "Why? Did something happen?"

"Well sort of, I told Kyle in first period what I saw. So he wanted to hear it from someone else, like Wendy. After I told him he looked really upset and the rest of class he just sat there ignoring Stan." Kenny pause and shrugged his shoulder like 'well I guess that's what you'd except him to do' "When class ended he bolted and I haven't seen him since."

"Oh, poor Kyle..."

"Yeah."

"Maybe he decided to ditch?"

"Its not really like Kyle to do that but he was pretty upset so maybe."

"Stan isn't the smartest but he has to know Kyle likes him, why would he do this?"

"I don't know but I have half a mind to go kick his ass."

"Do you think we should go to Kyle's after school and see if he's okay?"

"Yeah that's a good idea."

"Kay, where do you wanna meet?"

"Umm in the foyer I guess."

"Okay, see you in a couple of hours, bye."

"Bye." And they went their separate ways.