Let the waterworks begin!

I walked down the hallway of my school scanning each classroom for my friends. "Boo" an all to familiar voice whispered in my ear, I turned around and familiar voice was none other than one of my best guy friends Josh. "Wassup Princess" he said making me crack a huge smile. "Hey Josh" I said greeting him with a hug. I wouldn't usually do this but since it's the last day of school and Josh has been such a good friend to me I kind of needed that hug as well.

Josh has always had a crush on me since the first day of High School, I never liked him more than just a really good friend. Even though half of the girls at my school would more than love to stick their tongues down his throat but I just didn't see him in that way.

"Where are the others?" I asked Josh. "Outside getting everyone to sign their bags" he said with a smile spreading across his face but just as quick as that smile appeared it faded again. "I'm going to miss you so much Liv" he said with a hurt expression, I looked down at my feet the last thing I wanted to do right now was cry. "I'm going to miss you twice as much" I said looking up into his blank eyes.

We made our way over to our other friends that were standing in a huddle signing each other's bags. They looked up as we approached and all ran towards us and we embraced each other in a group hug. 'I am so lucky to have such great friends I thought to myself'. "Livy loo" my best friend Alexis said pulling me over to the side, probably so she could update me on the latest about Justin Bieber. I definitely didn't dislike Justin Bieber, I didn't know enough about him to make any judgements. As people say 'don't knock it till you try it' I'm actually surprised at my lack of knowledge about Justin considering it's all Alexis talks about all day!

"Guess what, Guess what, Guess what" Alexis shouted making everyone turn their heads our way. "What" I said trying to keep it down so all the attention wouldn't be on us anymore. "Justin Bieber is in New Zealand I repeat Justin Bieber is in New Zealand" I giggled lightly "woah, that's cool I said maybe someday this week we can drive into the city and see if we can spot him" I said with a smirk. "Yesssssssss that would make my life" she said excitedly, I just stood there smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that day:
It was almost 12:00 which meant school would be finishing soon because it's a half day.
I was beginning to feel sad because two of my best friends Josh & Phenix were going to the army which is a different city and I would hardly get to see them for three years.
Apart from that I'm pretty lucky because all my friends are staying in Auckland.

The bell rang and I immediately had tears streaming down my face "come here" Phenix said to me and pulled me in to such a tight hug I could hardly breathe I didn't mind it though. I just stood there and sobbed, my tears making wet patches appear all over the shoulders of his shirt. "I'm gonna miss you so much Livy, but I will call you every night" that made me feel a bit better about the whole situation. "You better" I snickered, he just giggled.

I made my way over to Josh and as soon as he saw I got a small glimpse of a tear sliding down his cheek that just broke my heart and I began to cry uncontrollably. "Josh please be safe when you get down there" I just managed to get out in between sobs. "Anything for you" he said in a quiet fragile voice. I hugged him and then took a step back and wiped my eyes trying to control the waterworks. I saw him giggle a little bit and I playfully hit his arm.

"Any way what's all the crying for, we're still going out tonight to celebrate" said my friend Emma. "Oh yeah, I completely forgot" I said feeling a wave of relief rush over me that this wouldn't be the last time I would see Josh and Phenix.

"Josh and I will pick you girls up at 9" Phenix said "And be ready" Josh said with a smirk. Emma Alexis and I giggled at his statement and with that we turned around and walked out of school for the very last time.

"We will remember tonight for a very long time" Alexis said and Emma and I nodded our heads in agreement.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ahhhhh there you go guys, so they are done with school now! I wonder what will happen when they go out ;)

And don't worry guys Justin will be coming in the next chapter:)
Make sure you vote, love you guys <3 xx