Convincing mum

Olivia's POV
Later on that night I was sitting on my bed when I heard the front door open, I was hoping it was mum and not my brother. I ran down the stairs through to the living room and sure enough mum stood there placing groceries on the countertop of the kitchen. "Hey sweetie" she said placing down the remainder of the bags. "Hey mum, um can I please talk to you about something?". "Of course hunny, what's up?" She said, I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the sofa, I knew this was going to be a long conversation. "You know how I've been spending a bit of time with Justin recently?" I asked, at this point I was beginning  to question if this was all even worth it. "How could I not notice" she said with a smile plastered across her face. "I know this is really sudden but he asked me to go on tour with him, and I really want to because I like him a lot, mum" I said looking down at my feet. "You can go" she said "huh?" I said looking up, how was it so easy for her to say yes I mean I've barely even known him a week. "I know what it's like to be young and in love the feeling you get when you're together, and I also know how it feels to have that all taken away from you" she said. I was confused about what she meant by she knew what it felt like to have it taken away from you however I didn't want to get into that now so I didn't ask. "So yes sweetie, you can go" I pulled her into a hug and let out a scream of excitement "I love you so, so much" I said and ran to my room to call Justin.

I opened my phone up and called Justin's number without hesitation, it rang twice and the voice that picked up made my heart melt. "Hey gorgeous" Justin said "hey jay, guess what?!" I think he could tell by my excitement what I was going to say because the next words he said were "I'll be around in 30 minutes to help you pack" and then he hung up.

Within 20 minutes Justin arrived, my mother had let him in and I walked down stairs to them very deep in conversation, neither of them had noticed me so I decided to just stand there and listen for a bit. "Promise me that you'll look after my baby" my mother said. "I promise you, I will be the best thing for her and give her everything she deserves and more" Justin said. I felt my heart warm at the fact that he speaks so kindly about me, what did I do to deserve him?. I walked into the kitchen and they both turned and looked at me, my mother looked a bit nervous however I knew she was happy as well and as for Justin he had the most wide smile across his face I had seen yet. "Come on let's go and pack your stuff" he said and then took my hand and lead me to my bedroom. When we got up to my room justin shut the door behind us and then pulled me in and placed a soft kiss against my lips. "I missed you, baby" he said "I saw you three hours ago, jay" I said and giggled "that's three hours too long" he said, I nodded and then kissed him once more. I pulled away and then realisation hit me that I had to pack enough stuff for a year, I became a bit stressed and sat down at the edge of my bed and placed my forehead in my hands to think. "Are you alright?" Justin said and walked over to the edge of my bed. "Justin how am I meant to pack enough stuff for a year when we're leaving tomorrow?" Justin sat beside me and intertwined his fingers with mine. "Just take things that are special to you and that you would miss, take the essentials and the rest we can sort out when we get to Canada" he said. "I want you to leave most of your stuff here because I still want this to feel like home" I look up and him and I felt assured "ok babe" I said and then I lay down against my pillow and pulled Justin in towards me. We had all night to pack but right now all I wanted was to be with Justin and embrace his presence.

________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading this chapter guys! Remember to vote and comment what you think will happen next.