Me? Justin Biebers girlfriend?

Olivia's POV
Eventually I untangled myself out of Justin's hug and looked him in the eye, I could tell he was hurting on the inside but he covered it up with a smile. He grabbed my hand and we walked over to the cute little ice cream shack. "What would you like Shawty?" He asks and I blush, I already knew exactly what I wanted. I have a love hate relationship with chocolate! I love it because it tastes heavenly and makes me extremely happy and hyper but I hate it because I can literally sit there and eat a bar of it, and it is the only thing that comes between me and having almost perfect health. "Chocolate ice cream please" I say and at that he instantly cracks a smile "I see we have the same idea then" he says and for some reason I blush 'God Liv, control yourself' I thought to myself. "Two chocolate ice creams please" he says to the women at the shack. The lady prepares our ice creams and then hands them to Justin, he smiles and thanks her. "Here you go Madame" he says handing me my ice cream "Merci beacoup" I say with a smirk, Justin blushes and takes my hand and leads me to a spot close by the lake, we take a seat and enjoy our delicious chocolate ice creams.

About ten minutes passed by and I knew something was on Justin's mind. "What's wrong Jay?" I ask in a quiet voice, a small smile comes across his face