And the journey begins!

Olivia's POV
I woke up to the feeling of Justin's chest slowly moving up and down as he breathed softly. We had finished packing my things the night before and I was completely ready for our flight today. There were a few things I had to think about now, the first being how I was going to tell my friends I was leaving the country for a whole year to go on a spontaneous trip with Justin. I was thinking things through to much and I felt a tear slip down my face, as much as I was excited for my new adventures with Justin, I knew I was going to miss my friends. "What's wrong, Olivia?" Justin asked in a sleepy voice, hopefully I didn't wake him up with my quiet sobbing. "I just don't know how I'm gonna tell all my friends I'm leaving" I said, placing my head back on his chest. Justin grabbed my chin and gently lifted it so I was looking directly into his eyes "baby, I know it's hard and this is gonna sound really cold but I think you should tell them after you've already gone" I was a bit confused about why he thought that "what" I said, "the only way they will fully accept the fact you're leaving is when you're already gone" I understood what he meant and it would definitely make things easier for me instead of worrying how I was going to tell them all day. "Ok" I said and then I removed myself from Justin's chest and stood up from the bed. Justin's phone began to ring and I continued organising myself while I listened to him on the phone "ok, I'm sorry. We'll be there in an hour" I heard him say and then he hung up. "That was scooter, we have to be at the airport in an hour" he said "ok I'll be ready in 20"