I like you, a lot

Olivia POV~
"Jay... I like that" Justin said in a shy voice, "it's a cute name for a cute boy" I said with a smile. "You think I'm cute?" Justin says obviously feeling a bit happier with himself. "You already knew that, now please tell me what's wrong you have been so distant since we arrived" I said feeling my heart sink a little. Justin looked out across the lake, his brown eyes glistening "Olivia, I'm only here for three more days" he turned from the lake and looked directly in mine. " I know Justin, but you're busy and you have a world tour coming up! We can still text and talk on the phone all the time" his expression changed to an even more sad one (if that was even possible). "I know" he said "but here's the thing Olivia, I have connected to you better than I have ever connected to anyone, you are the only girl who sees past the fame and the money" I swallow and feel a tear slip from my eye. "Justin" I say, but he interrupts me "Olivia.... I like you, a lot" he says and the next thing I felt were his soft lips against mine. We continued passionately kissing and I felt sparks fly, slowly I pulled away and looked directly into his eyes "I like you too, Justin" he smiled from ear to ear and pulled me into a tight hug. Justin pulled away and stood up, he reached out for me to grab his hand, I placed my hand in his and jumped to my feet. We silently hand in hand made our way back to the car. 'I am falling for Justin Bieber' I thought to myself, and I really was too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter guys! Sorry for no update in ages but I am here now and will be updating one chapter a day<3 what do you think will happen in the next chapter? Let me know ;)