You Get Caught... (Mini-series) [Tony]

A/N - So this is a mini-series of shorter one-shots with the same storyline for each character. Just like a preference, but in separate sections! I think I'll do other similar mini-series like these and I hope you enjoy!
- Katie

Warning: slight smut

--------------

Tony was once again roaming his hands around your body as you attempted to cook in the shared kitchen of the Avengers tower. You were stirring the pans on the stove when he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind you, pulling you tightly into his embrace. His warm breath tickled against your ear and he nuzzled his face into your neck.
"Smells so good." He mumbles.
"It's just pasta." You chuckle.
"I wasn't talking about the food."
His low seductive voice vibrated into your neck and you couldn't help but lean further back into him.

His hands began to trail gently over your lower abdomen, finding their way beneath the hem of your t-shirt. They gently move up toward your breasts as he nibbles slightly on the side of your neck and ear.
"Tony, not here." You try to warn, but your voice trails into a moan.
"Everyone's training." Tony purrs as he spins you to face him, pulling your shirt up so that it barely covers your breasts. You let out a giggle as he pushes you against the counter and attacks your neck with his mouth, his hands brushing over your nipples.

The click of the kitchen door opening draws your attention and you notice Steve entering the room. You manage to push Tony away from you whilst trying to pull your t-shirt down.
"Oh, I'm- I'm so sorry!" Steve stutters, a blush burning on his face. You see his eyes shoot down to your chest and back up to your face. Tony notices this too and a smug look forms on his face.
"What? Has Capsicle never seen a half-naked lady before?"
"Tony!" You shout, hitting his arm.
"No, no, I didn't see anything!" Steve defends himself and turns to leave, almost tripping over on his way out.

When you and Tony are alone once more, you move back over to the stove.
"You shouldn't tease Steve like that, Tony." You scold.
"Yeah, yeah." He mutters, moving behind you once more.
You sigh before lifting the boiled pasta off of the stove.
"Move out of the way so I can eat." You jokingly push him. "You should eat too."
"I don't want pasta! I want you." He whines like a child.
"We can't do strenuous exercise on an empty stomach." You wink.
"I don't want to do exerci- ohhhh." His face turns from a pout to a grin as he wolfs down his food. "I like that type of exercise."