Victoria's Secret (Mini-series) [Clint]

Clint had asked you if he could try something new with you in the bedroom. It was a surprise so he wouldn't tell you what it was until you'd accepted. You were cautious as to what he might be planning but finally agreed after seeing him get so excited over this new idea. You were giving him permission to throw you into the unknown, but you'd happily do so with Clint.

"Tell me what it is!" You whine, sitting in the passenger seat of his car. He insisted on driving to the store as soon as you'd agreed so that he could purchase this 'new idea'.

He turned the corner, pulling up outside of a shop. It wasn't any normal store, though. No, it was Victoria's Secret.
"Seriously, Clint?" You ask. "You want me to buy lingerie?" Your face burned up in reaction to your embarrassment.
"Yep." He grinned, popping the 'p'.
He jumped out of the car and rushed to your side to open the door for you. He was always a gentleman when he was getting what he wanted.

You reluctantly pulled yourself from the safety of his car, exchanging it for the unfamiliar world of push-up bras and lace panties.

Clint looked like a kid in a candy store.
"I physically can't stop imagining you in all these different outfits." He spoke. "Not that I want to stop, though, because that is an appealing mental image."
He was always so cheeky and he loved to make you blush.

He began to walk around, scrutinising every piece of fabric like he was searching for the finest outfit in the store.
You decided to leave him to it, instead looking over the more affordable, everyday underwear choices.

As you were browsing you felt a sharp smack on your butt.
You spin around to scold Clint, only to find a complete stranger smirking at you.
"Hey there, hot stuff." He leered.
"Can I help you?" You almost spat.
"I can help you reach pleasurable places you've never even dreamed of." He winks. You snort a laugh at him, ready to punch him in his smart-ass mouth.

He falls to the ground with a thud, holding on to his jaw as he cries in pain. You stand completely stunned for a moment. You hadn't even moved a muscle yet, and he was already on the floor.

That's when you realise that it was in fact Clint who had shown up and punched the man straight in the jaw.
"You should stay away from other people's girlfriends." Clint warns. "And you shouldn't treat girls like trash either."

Clint takes your hand and leads you out of the door and back to the car.
"What was a guy doing alone in Victoria's Secret anyway?" You ponder aloud.
"Beats me. Anyway, I bought you something."
In the rush of the situation, you hadn't even noticed Clint holding the cute pink bag embellished with the Victoria's Secret logo.
He hands you the bag.
"Wait until we get home to open it." He smirks, turning on the ignition.

When you arrive back home he insists you put it on right away. In defeat, you head to the bathroom to see the outfit for the first time.
Pulling it out of the bag, you hold up a purple nightdress style garment. The bust is lace and the bottom is flowing translucent mesh. You lock eye contact with your reflection and take in a deep breath.

"Here goes nothing." You sigh.