1

Grace

I'm sorry if I seem uninterested
Or I'm not listenin' or I'm indifferent
Truly, I ain't got no business here
But since my friends are here
I just came to kick it but really
I would rather be at home all by myself not in this room
With people who don't even care about my well being
I don't dance, don't ask, I don't need a boyfriend.

I woke up,rolled over and turned my alarm off. I searched the room for my slippers which I never found so I just put on a pair of fuzzy socks and continued my day.

Anyways My name is Kyra Grace Evans .But everyone calls me Grace. I'm Puerto Rican and Black,My hair is long and black I live with my twin sister and my aunt. That's pretty much it ,I'm home schooled if y'all wanted to know.

I went to my bathroom and turned on the water,I walked back in my room and grabbed my pink bath rag and towel along with my bath and body works Lotion and shower Gel.I walked back in and stepped in the shower.I took a good 20 minute shower and stepped out.I wrapped my towel around my body ,turned the water off and left.I scanned my closet for sum to wear and decided on a pair of Nike jogger suit.I put it on and ran down stairs

Dinah

Girl. you say he keeps on playing games and his loving ain't the same I don't know what to say but.. What a shame if you were mine you would not get the same if you were mine you would top everything. suicide in the drop switching lanes.

I turned my alarm off that was on my night stand and rolled over out of bed. I stretched in place and dragged myself into my closet. I decided to wear my cream colored sweater with my black skinny jeans and black boots and topped it off with my gold necklace. I placed my clothes on my bed.

My name is Dinah Yazzin Evans. I live with my aunt and my twin sister Grace. Me and my sister has been home schooled our entire life. My mom died when we were six and our dad's in jail. My dad was African American while my mom was Puerto Rican. Even before my mom died her and my dad was on worst term in their relationship. So me and my sister had no other choice but to depend on each other.

After I placed my clothes I went into the second bathroom and took the quickest shower I could. Once I got out I threw on my clothes and did my hair make up. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see my aunt and Grace. My aunt was to busy on her phone and Grace was eating breakfast.

"Dinah I'm glad your up early I got something to tell you and Grace" my aunt stated.

"Can't I eat breakfast first?" I said while taking a box of cereal from top of the fridge.

"Dinah can you not have your attitude today? Now I have something very important to tell you guys" my aunt whined.

"What is it?" Grace asked.

"You guys can't be home schooled anymore. And I now have to work extra hours to help support your grandma with some of bills. And I'll love it if y'all can get some type of job to help" my aunt dictated.

"Can't be home schooled! And getting a nine to five?" Grace complained.

"Why you paying that women bills for, like she would've took Grace and I in when we needed it the most" I added.

My aunt phone started ringing which was just another excuse to ignore our discussion.

"I have to get to work I'm going to register y'all in Compton High School tomorrow so be up in time. Don't wanna be late the first day. And grandma coming to visit tomorrow after your first day" she said while walking out the kitchen. After a couple of seconds we heard the front door slam.

"This is bull" Grace said while walking out the kitchen and going up the stairs.

This cannot be happening.

Grace

"Wtf am I suppose to do at some ratchet high school?"I explained to Dinah.

"I really don't know"she told me with a slight tone of frustration in her voice.

"What am I gonna wear,we need certain school supplies and we need to put off good vibes- "

"Is that really all you can think about right now!"Dinah yelled at me as she snatched the clothes out of my hand and left the room slamming the door.

"I'm tryna help your stubborn ass out Dinah and it well help if you lose the attitude"I told her as my aunt walked back into the house carrying bags of school supplies.

"Language ladies language" My aunt says as she sits the bags down and goes straight to the kitchen."Fat ass"I thought to myself

"What makes you wanna take care of Grandma all of a sudden? You know she doesn't care about us all she wants is your money and you know that!.I yelled

"She is your grandmother how could you say something like that"

"Because she doesn't love us ,For number one she never liked me and Grace because she never liked dad because he was a quote on quote thug,yes I know what he did was wrong and killed the person we all loved but that doesn't give her a reason to judge us just because our dad did to tell you the truth I'll let that lady die and lord forgive me"Dinah says shutting down the conversation.

"All we tryna say is she doesn't give a fu*k about us"I said trying to hold back tears and running up stairs.

     *Sorry for any mistakes