2.

Grace POV

"Dinah wake yo nappy headed butt up "I said for the hundredth time.

   "Ian going to that ratchet school"She complained as she pulled the covers over her.

"It can't be that bad" I replied while trying to pulls the covers off her. Damn this girl strong.

"I can home school myself I'm not going to that school" she yelled.

"Dinah I can't do this without you. What happen to having each other back?" I said.

Then Dinah got out of her bed and stomped to her bathroom. I rolled my eyes and went into my room to finish getting ready.

After I got through putting on my clothes and putting on my hair and make up I went downstairs into the kitchen and saw my aunt in the same space she's always in and on her phone. I grabbed an apple and sat down and was on my phone.

Dinah POV

"Dinah come on your gonna make me late for work!" my aunt shouted up the stairs.

"I'm coming!" I responded. I grabbed my purse and my book bag filled with new supplies I got. I ran down stairs to the car and got in the back because grace took my seat in the front.

"You should've woke up early like I told you to" Grace said.

"You better be glad I even opened my eyes this morning. You think we ready to go to high school?" I asked sounding kinda nervous.

"What could possibly go wrong?" She responded.

"You know what be happening in the movies. A whole bunch of things could come on between us. People, things, and places"

"Nothing is coming between us. And those movies are unrealistic" sure  she said while laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"What about our dearest grandmother" Grace said sarcastically.

"What about that lady?" I said.

"You not anxious to see her after all these years. She might even can tell us some stuff about momma or dad" she said. Before I could even respond our aunt open the car door and jumped in.

Grace
    I'm really tired of Dinah's attitude but ian got let it get in my way .I put in my head phones   pressed my kehlani playlist ,and layed my head on the window then drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up were here"My Aunt yelled.

     "Do I have to"Dinah asked while  unbuckling her seat belt.

    "Yes now get out of my car y'all are driving yall cars  tomorrow.We hopped out and made our way in to the school.Ive never been in a place like this before.Its nothing like the moves.I wonde-

      "Wtf she got on" Dinah whispered snapping me out of my thoughts and Turing my attention to a girl with a long pink stiff weave and tights and a tank top on.

       "Hush" Now let's go to the office.We went straight there and got lost bit we made it.When we walked in it was actually quite except for the group of boys behind us.

   "I call dibs on the blonde head"A brown skin boy said which made me laugh causing me and Dinah to turn around

    "I call the other"A dark skin boy said winking at me.I quickly turned around.

    "Fym I call both of em"Another boy said.

   "Y'all some hoe's"somebody else added.We walked up to the front desk and Dinah Spoke.

"Ugh we're new here and we came to pick up our schedules and locker combinations.
"Dinah said in her polite voice.