3

Grace

"Dinah"I yelled while running up to her.

"How has your day been"Dinah asked me eating one of her fries.

"Good I guess,Other then Daquan telling the whole class I'm bae."I say taking a sit next to her and not wanting to tell her about Laycee

"Oh please don't fall for his hoe ah "A light skin girl said."By the way. I'm Mya and these are my friends Natasha ,Kelsi and Keshia.

"I'm Grace"

"Soo you like daquan "Natasha asks.

"No he just calls me bae"I assure.

"Wtf yall doing over here?".Daquan asks"Y'all suppose to be with us he say referring to the rest of the boys.Right then they swept me and Dinah up and ran out the lunchroom. I look up and see Daquan. I hoped down and slapped him.
R
"Bae feisty"He says while smiling.

"Bae?" Dinah asked looking at me.

"Sister in-law, Grace didn't tell you we made it official?" He said to Dinah. Dinah rolled her eyes.

"We didn't make nothing official now if you excuse us we about to go back to eating lunch" I said trying to walk away but Daquan grabbed my hand.

"Why you like them anyway? Those girls are lame as hell" he said.

"How do you know?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Because I just know" he said. The bell rang to go to next period.

" I gotta go" I said while walking to my next class. I snatched my hand away and left Dinah and Daquan there.

Dinah

Daquan is the worst guy ever. When the bell rang the hallways became crowded and couldn't find Grace. And plus I had to go to P.E. and had no idea where to go. I went back into the cafeteria to find Keisha and thank God they were still there. Right before I was about to walk them some girl stepped in front of me.

"Hi is your name Dinah Evans... new girl?" She asked.

"Yeah and you are?"

"I'm Nicki Ransom, somebody's been telling me that you've been talking to Issac, my boyfriend" she said.

"Actually me and Issac ar-"

"I don't care what you are. Stay away from him and me and we'll get along just fine. Are we clear?"

"We're clear" I said while turning around and walking away. But then I turned back around facing Nicki.

"And can you tell Issac that I can't wait to see him after school to study at his house. I bet his bed is so comfy" I said while smiling. Nicki face turned red and stomped away to Issac.

"What was that all about?" Keisha asked.

"Nothing. Ready to go to P.E.?" I asked Keisha and Natasha.

"Let's go before we be late" Natasha said.

Grace

I texted Lucas and asked him where he was.

Me:Where you at I need you.

Lucas:Behind you

I looked behind me and there he was.

"What's good"He says coming to my side.

"Can you talk to Daquan"I say quietly.

He chuckles"Bout what Ma"