9

Grace

"Hey beautiful I've missed you so much over these years"My dad exclaimed trying to hug me.

"Don't ,Don't touch me leave me alone"I cried.

"Graceeee"Dinah screamed from the living but I had already push passed my dad and went outside.

Dinah

"Grace wait!" my dad yelled but Grace jumped in her car and sped off.

"What are you doing here" I asked.

"To see my family" he responded.

"What family,you destroyed that 11 years ago"I snapped back.

"Let's put that behind us and start over"he said quietly.

"Put that behind did you really just say that, because of you I'm scared to date, because of you my future kids want have a grandma, and because of I have to live in this house with my grandmother and my Aunt, so I will not put any of this behind me understand,Now I'm going to find my sister"I yelled

I called her phone like ten times no answer.I tried keeping my mind off the worst but I couldn't.I hoped in my car and drove down the busy Street until I got stopped by an car accident it was a three way I looked at one car which wasn't so bad but the other was I couldn't see the third car so I drove up a little and realized that it was Graces.

Todd

"Dinah what's all that noise?" I heard a voice say while coming down the stairs.

"Mom?" I responded. She stopped at the last step and stood there. I tensed up, trying to figure out her reaction.

"Todd, you're out so soon" she responded slowly walking towards me.

"Alice was suppose to tell you about me leaving earlier than planned" I mumbled.

"Where's Dinah and Grace?" she asked.

"They stormed out, I guess they didn't take the news so well. I have no idea where they are" I explained.

"Well Todd how did you expect them to act?" she asked.

"I don't know" I groaned getting frustrated.

"Well come on, we have to go find them" she said while walking towards the door and grabbing her coat from the coat rack.

"I don't think that's a good idea ma, they don't want nothing to do with me" I trembled.

"Todd you're their father, so act like one and let's go" she said to me while opening the door.

"okay let's go"

Dinah

I jumped out the car and ran towards Grace's car but a policemen stopped me.

"Ma'am step away from this scene you can't be around here" he said hold his arm out in front of me.

"That's my sister I need to see if she's okay" I explained while panicking.

"Calm down the ambulance is on their way" he responded calmly.

"That's all you have to tell me! " I snapped at him before he walked away.

I took my phone out and dialed my aunt's number and quickly put the phone to my ear. But I got no answer. Then I decided to dial my grandma's number.

"Hello" she said after the second ring.

"grandma Grace is in a car accident, nobody won't tell me the her condition and I don't know what to do" I said with worry in my voice.

"Dinah calm down baby, what are they doing now?" she asked.

"the ambulance is coming down the street now and they're going to take her to the hospital " I responded calmly.

"Dinah leave your keys in the car and I'll drive you're car and Todd will drive his to the hospital, you get in the ambulance truck with Grace " she directed.

"okay all text you where my car is" I said then hung up the phone.

I hope Grace is okay.
**************

   Sorry for any mistakes!!!😘😘