4

Dinah

"Thanks for dropping me off Keisha" I said while unbuckling my seat belt.

"Anytime Dinah. And you know we all coming up my house to get ready for Daniel party" she replied.

"Okay. I'll text you when I get in the house" I said while opening the door.

"See you tomorrow" she said before pulling off.

I was so glad to be at home. I grabbed my key out of my bag and opened the door. I rolled my eyes once I saw my "grandmother" on the couch. She aged so much since the last time I saw her. She had gray straight hair. And she looked identical to my dad.

When she turned around she smiled really big and got up from the couch to come and hug me. I closed the door behind me and hung my jacket up on the coat rack and met her halfway. She gave me the tightest hug ever.

"Dinah I haven't seen you in so long. Where's Grace?" She asked.

"She's gonna be late" I said while walking in the kitchen.

"I can't wait to see her. And I was wanting to ask you what you guys wanted for dinner, what if we can all cook smiling"r I bet it'll be so f-"

"I can just order pizza for me and Grace" I said rudely. I open the fridge and grabbed an orange and a water bottle.

"Dinah are you sure because we could just cook her-"

"I'm pretty sure. We didn't need you then and we don't need you now" I said while walking up the kitchen and going upstairs. I went into the room and I shut the door. I jumped on my bed and got out my homework I had to do.

"How the hell do you even do this?" I said to myself.

I grabbed my phone out and called Daniel.

"Hello?" Daniel said on the phone.

"Hey Daniel it's Dinah" I replied.

"What's up ma, you missed me already?"

"I actually need help catching up on my math. I have no idea how to do this" I said desperately.

"Ight ma let me face time you so we can get this done" he said.

"Okay" I said.

After he hung up the phone he face timed me after two minutes I quickly answered.

"Okay so what you need help on?" He said. I looked in the camera and saw his hair all out.

"Okay so it's this problem that I'm not getting. It's on the packet online and it's the last question" I said while pulling it up on my laptop.

"The answer is... 2x=25(78+90)-36b" he said slowly.

"Okay got it. And can you text me the answer 1-7 on the mythology study guide " I said while pouting.

"I got you. And why didn't you ask your boyfriend Issac for answers?" He asked then started making kissy faces on the phone. I rolled my eyes and started laughing.

"I'm not interested in being one of Issac girlfriends" I responded.

"Well I'm a faithful guy. You think ya friend Natasha like faithful guys?" He asked. My eyes widened and my smile got bigger.

"You like Natasha!" I yelled.

"Can you not tell the whole world" he said while laughing.

Before I can say anything I heard a knock on the door.