5

Dinah

"No Issac I am not interested in going to Daniel's party with you" I said while walking with him on our way to math class.

"Please. I told Nicki I'm into you not her" he whined.

"I met you 24 hours ago. I don't know you Isaac" I replied.

"I don't know you either. But I wanna know you. Just give me the chance to. Please" he begged while looking on my eyes.

"Fine. I'll meet you there" I said while smiling.

He winked at me and then smiled.

Grace

"Give me my phone back"I feed at Nick as he ran down the hallway.

"Nawl im good"He laughs continuing to run.

"Well give me yours"I said while grabbing the hood of his jacket.

"Ok"He stopped in His tracks and gave it to me.

"Password"I say sternly he walks closer to me.

"51236"He says in my ear.

"What about yours"

"123321"I say"and I gotta go to class so bye"I walked off then I felt a tug on my arm.

"Did you decide on going to Daniels party"He asks

"Yep"

"Be ready at 7:30"we part ways and I make my way down the Crowded hallway.I walk into my Spanish classroom to see Daquan in my seat.

"May I help you?!"I ask

"Who you going to Daniel party with"he responds

"Not you and can you move"I say with a slight attitude .He gets up and turns around.

"Lemme find out you going with Nick"He laughs.

"Or what"I ask kinda of scared what his response will be.

"You'll see"He walks over to his seat and sits down staring me down I shoot him a bird and pulled out my notebook then Mr.Gonzalez walks in.

"Ok class today will be a group project"He says ,I keep my fingers crossed hoping I don't get Daquan.

"First pair Daquan Allen and Grace Evans"He shouts,I look over at Daquan and he winks I cry inside.

"Do both of you have phones"

"Yes sir"I say

"Well go sit by him we will be working on these projects for a month start researching the city in mexico u want to start working on"He adds.

I walk over to him and pulled out Nicks phone forgetting I had his.

"Why you got his phone!?"He asked with an attitude.

"Because he has mine Mr.Noisy you gotta problem".I say putting in his password."Anyways let's do Tijuana"I say happily.

"Whateva"he says dryly.I ignore his attitude and look it up I show him and tell him to right down the name,population, mayor and all that good good when Nick texts me.

Grace:Yhu comin ova this aftanoon.

Me:ig I could.

Grace:Okkkk

We get to work and I find out He's really not that bad when he's not flirting.I learned that he speaks very fluent Spanish and almost knew everything about mexico.

"You wanna come to my this weekend"He asks

"Suree"I say looking up more facts.

"This place crazy"He says looking at a picture of a Skelton.