Party Hard

***Grayson

"I feel as if I'm wearing close to nothing!" We got into Brandon's car.0. The clothes barely fit me, even though I purchased my usual Adult Small size. The shirt hugged my chest, showing that I was super skinny, and the pants hugged my butt, even though I barely had one, and they made it seem like I was constantly trying to hide something in my lower areas.

"Don't worry, you look fine!" Brandon tried to reassure me, only to causing me to blush. "Honestly, you look like you're freezing." I nodded, I should have brought a sweatshirt with me. The next thing I know, Brandon wrapped his sweat jacket from the swim team embroidered with his name around my shoulders. His aroma flooded my nose, the smell of cool air outside gently blowing through a forest of pine trees. I snapped out of the trance the smell of his sweat jacket put me into and all I could do was stare at him. His shirt hugged his body too, but he looked so much better, his muscles were clearly defined, even under the clothing.

"Why did you give me this?" I asked quietly.

"You looked cold, and since I wasn't using it, I figured you needed it more than I did." he said nonchalantly. "Plus, it looks good on you." The last part made me blush like I've never blushed before. My whole body was flooded with embarrassment and shock.

"Hey, about earlier, I'm sorry about what happened in the room, I shouldn't have opened up like that, I don't even know why I said those things." I spoke softly.

"Don't worry about it Gray, you needed to talk about it." He smiled, "Oh, and your secret is safe with me." I let out a sigh of relief. Loud music filled the air as we grew closer to the house. We got out of the car, and something deep inside of me felt weird. Something inside of me was screaming at me, telling me not to go, but for some reason my feet kept on moving and the next thing I knew, we were standing at the front door. We were greeted by some kid who looked about a year older than me, drink in red cup in his hand, no doubt it had alcohol in it. He mouthed something to us, but the music was too loud to hear him. Brandon pushed me inside and all I could see were crazy high schoolers, dancing to music that I couldn't understand, grinding on each other.

There was barely any room to move and my breaths started to get quicker, shorter. I turned around to see if Brandon was still behind me, but he was nowhere in sight, we must have gotten separated in this chaos. I felt my chest start to tighten and I couldn't breathe. Too many people were surrounding me.

 Suddenly I was pulled off into a hallway and pinned against the wall. I looked up in fear to see who had me pinned, even though I knew who it was anyway. Jack had one hand against my shoulder and his face was close to mine. He opened his mouth and whispered in my ear, "I've been waiting do this for a while." His breath smelled like alcohol and before I could say anything or try to push him off of me, he forcefully pushed his lips against my own.  

***Hey Howdy, sorry if this chapter was short! Again, thanks to everyone who reads this and hopefully you continue. Please comment, share, or whatever you wanna do. Thanks to my friends who helped me write this and edit. Thanks guys and gals.