Chapter 3:

I got dressed in a beautiful lilac dress that was in the bag. I put my hair in a messy bun and looked at myself in the mirror. My Stomach grumbled and realized ive been hungry for a while. I got out the bathroom and Harry was laying on the bed. He sat up and looked at me.
"You look Amazing. Come on i have food for us downstairs." He stood up and walked out the room with me following not far behind. We walked downstairs, to which i didnt even know he had stairs in his apartment. Downstairs everything was beautiful. There was a glass table with a chandelier hanging over it. The floor was smooth and i could see my own reflection in it.Harry motioned me to the table with White glass plates and silverware already organized. I sat on a chair across from him. I looked over across the table to where there was a bag. He took out plastic containers out of it and served me food.
"I hope you dont mind Indian food." There was some old music playing on a radio. Was this supposed to be a date?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was amazing Harry  told me about his band called One Direction and how his parents live on the other side of the country and stuff. I washed the dishes as a thank you for dinner and he extended his hand. I took it and we started dancing. I couldnt help but lay my head on his shoulder. He smiled at me. His smile was so perfect. Harry leaned in and kissed me softly. As i was getting in the kiss my phone rang. It was Kaylee.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey. You need to get to he hostpital fast. Its your parents." I hung up and i felt my whole world collaspe on me. I started crying and i knelt down on the floor.
"Nichole! Nichole! Whats wrong?!?!" Harry was desperate. He knelt down the floor beside me and held me tight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry took me to the hostpital right away. Once we got there i ran out the car and into the hostpital. I yelled at the counter lady where my parents were. Once she told me i ran soo fast up the stairs because i didnt want to wait for the elevator. I opened the door to room 33b and Kaylee and her parents were there. Kaylees parents have always been close to mine. I gave Kaylee a big hug and looked at my mom and dad. Turns out my dad planned for my mom to come today and surprise me tomorrow as a present. On the way home a drunk driver crashed into them. I cried on top of my moms chest. Harry walked in through the door. He was shocked and didnt know what to do. He leaned over me and patted me on the back as if to know he was there for me. All of a sudden there was a loud beeeeeeeeep. And i realized my parents were dying.....