I am sorry..,

"Whoever said that loss gets easier with time was a liar. Here's what really happens: The spaces between the times you miss them grow longer. Then, when you do remember to miss them again, it's still with a stabbing pain to the heart. And you have guilt. Guilt because it's been too long since you missed them last."

Kristin O'Donnel Tubb The 13th Sign

It took everything in me to not turn back and run into his arms, some part of me wanted him to let me go but the other wanted him to man up and come after me and break every single will power in me and make me believe that WE can happen.

As I  closed the door I slided against it and a sob escaped me. It's not fair that with few words he still can make me feel week in my knees. I don't want to cry anymore. This cry mess has to end.

As I stood there was a knock on the door, well it was like someone tried to break the door. I took few steps back knowing who exactly was on the other side. "go away, please just go away" I whispered but as if he heard me he said "I won't go away so don't even ask just open this damn door, I need to hug you"

Well it's not  good enough of reason to open the door but still I took step closer, waiting what will he say next. " Please open it, it's my time to be your shield, I won't hold you back, I will be your wings this time as you were mine back then, I want to fly with you."

Tears as they have mind of their own kept running down my cheeks. I really wanted to believe him, really do but can I risk my broken heart again.

"Please Rose open this door, you know that it won't hold me back for too long"

I chuckled to myself it was true, he once broke my door just because I was angry with him and didn't answer his calls. I slowly opened the door and met his black orbs.

"I love you Rosie and I choose  you, my heart body and soul choose you, and I always chose you no matter what, and I'm sorry that I'm saying this five years later "

I looked at him and shook my head in disbelieve "I don't trust you". I expected that he will yell and try to convince me but he smirked and pulled his phone from his pocket and dialed a number then put the phone on speaker, two rings and the voice of the only person that ruined my life echoed through the phone "Daniel son, I knew you will come to your sense and understand that that gold digger don't deserve you, honey I found you a suitable girl so come back."

Well that hurt, hearing those words again opened lots of old wounds. I didn't realize that Daniel came closer and hugged me, with his thumb he whipped my tears and gently kissed my nose "Mother I will never marry someone other than Rose, I love her and I choose her and always will, bye" and he hanged up.

I looked at him stunned did he just hung up? "Is this a good enough argument for you? Is this enough to prove you that I love you? Is this enough for you to understand that I will give up my life for you?"

I couldn't trust my voice so I just nodded "good" he said and tried to hug me again but I put my hand on his chest and pushed slightly and looked deep in his eyes "enough for now"

Surprise!!!!!!!!

Yes two updates in a row it's my surprise for you so show me your love

comment share and vote

Love u <3<3<3