Crushed

~~~Daniel POV~~~

" Is he mine, please just tell me, is he??"

"NO"

This "NO" echoed in my head over and over again, and was like a tornado that took away everything in his way. I see red now, it just can't happen, how? how could she?. That mean my mom was right, she never wanted me, never loved me and those pictures were right. When I showed them to my mom she was so sad that she cried. I know she never liked Rosie but even her didn't expect this coming, and the look in my eyes broke her heart.

"Mom what am I going to do??" My voice came out in a whisper.

"Just be strong, baby, everything's going to be okay, just don't tell Rosie about these pictures."

And again all the pain came back in waves and waves of sorrow that hits me without mercy, it was like I couldn't breath, like my heart was ripped from my chest and thrown in a tornado of endless pain. She had a son, she had a son, all this year I hated her wanted her, I was ready to take her back if she just admit her fault. If she said that she regretted that she cheated on me. Pathetic I know but it's how much I loved her, but she had a son, she's no more mine.

I went home crushed, I didn't eat my dinner, I just wanted to sleep, and never wake up. All my planes to make her suffer was just an excuse to me to be able to think about her and let her realize that I'm the one, but they were crushed now in front of my eyes, she will never choose me over the father of her child. SHE CHOOSE HIM to bare his child not mine, and with those thoughts I surrounded to sleep.

 Next morning I came to work early, very early I needed something to distract me and I drown myself in work. It was a lunch break but I wasn't hungry, my stomach couldn't bear any food so I just continued the work. I didn't notice that the door opened. "Hey man" I raised my eyes to look at this noise source to meet my friend Nick "Wow man you look like shit, what happened?"

"Nothing just a headache,why are you here?"

"well this is no way to greet your old friend"

"Sorry not in the mood"

"because of the girl from the party??"
"W-what?"

" I saw how you looked at her it was.."

I cuted him "No you saw wrong"

" well if you think so, but dude my advice to you stay away from her she never be yours". I clenched my fist under the table I don't need a reminder to tell me the obvious.

"Her heart belongs to her son's father...". I slammed my hand on the table in so much force that I thought it will break " I know that"

He looked at me stunned "you know her ex husband??"

 "W-what?"

"Her ex husband is the father of her child, and no matter how strong  she try to deny her feelings for him, she will love him till the end"

"What did you just say??"

"Uh?"

"The boy is is..."

"Yeah her ex husband's"

"Nick you just maid my day". And I stormed out the office keeping behind me a very confused Nick.I was over the cloud nine. He is mine, I have a son, my own flesh and blood. "I have a son". Oh my god the sound of it makes me shiver; I thought.

I flew in my mother's room, "Son what's wrong?" she looked at me worried. I hugged her and whispered "I'm a dad". She looked at me as if I grew another head " W- what??"

"Mom I have a son" I said grinning like a child, she looked at me taking aback, so I sat with her on her bed and told her everything. As I finished she was furious "How could she? hide my grand child away from me from you, she is heartless, how could she raise a child this way, son we should do something".

"Mom I know I will talk to her I want to help her raise my child, I will ask her to came back, I will forgive her"

"W-What? son are you crazy she cheated on you, she hurt you, and you want this thing to be part of yours and son's life??"

"She's my son's mother so respect her mom, I know you don't like her but.."

"Over my dead body, she took away five year of your son's life away from you, god know's what she was doing all those years, and she lied in your face telling you he wasn't your son, she doesn't deserve to be a mom, what she can give to my grandson? Uh tell me"

My mother kept on and on telling me how Rosie was a bad mom, she lied to me, hide my son, maybe she was dating some other guy, making my son call him dad, lied to him saying that I didn't want him, why in the first place she didn't told me she was pregnant. As all those questions rose in my head I tried to submit the pain with alcohol.And I don't know how I was now in front of her door.

I rang the bell without even caring that maybe they are asleep.Finally I heard footsteps, and she opened the door and to tell you the truth she was beyond shocked "what are you doing??"

" I want my son, I know he's mine, why did you lie, why you didn't tell me?" Although I was drunk I could see the look of hurt in her eyes. She opened her mouth and closed it several times but she couldn't say a word, she just slammed the door in my face, and I heard her saying "you left us, so go away now"

Hiii guys, sry for late update I had projects, so hope you will enjoy this chapter

come on guys I need your support and inspiration, comment vote and share, love ya <3<3<3