Chapter 1- The Beginning

"Thanks. Come again" "cut! Caroline, baby! Try a be more enthusiastic!" I gave a sarcastic smile before turning back to my mark.

"Thank you!" My director smiled and walked back to his seat. "Aaand... Action!" "Thank you. PLEASE come again" I smiled to a supporting action who glared at me before walking away. "And we're clear" I sighed in relief. I was done for the day.

"Caroline, can I talk to you for a second?" I moaned and dragged my feet all the way to paul, he was my director.

"Yah?" I asked sarcastically. "What has gotten into you? You seem... Meh" meh? Meh? I seem meh?! Well maybe you should try acting with a pounding headache... On your birthday! The nerve of some people!

I was snapped out of my thought. "Am fine. Just tired" "well you'll be happy to know that you have the weekend off the week" I perked up a bit. "Really?" "Yup" paul nodded at me. "Awe! Thanks. Thanks a lot" "you deserve it now get out of here. I'll see you on Monday".

You didn't have to tell me twice. I grabbed my backpack and scappered out of the set as fast as I could without looking back.

I got off work earlier than expected so I thought I would go and start my other job early...

"Hey Ms Pearl. How are y'all?" "I am fine thank you dear. How's the acting going?" "I smiled at her. Ms Pearl is one of my clients. I'm a make up artist. I do celebrity's make up for dues and going out. Mr Pearl is one of my favorite clients. She always has so much to tell.

"It's goin great! Two more months and am finished" I finished applying the eye make up. Now for the blush."

"Where is it this time?" I asked referring to the occasion Ms Pearl was dressing up for.

"Oh its this thing called comic con." My eyes widened "comic con?!" "Yes, I have to go and promote a new movie with my husband as he directed it". I smiled sad as I finished with Ms Pearls make up. "All done" I smiled.

"Thank you dear, how much do I owe you?" I looked at her. "For y'all, $75" Ms Pearl smiled "thank you dear" she put the bills in my hand and turned to leave.

"Would you like to go?" I looked up in confusion "pardon?" I have to be so what posh with old people. "I have two extra tickets for comic con but my granddaughters are far to young to attend. Take them. Happy birthday" I smiled brightly at her.

"Thanks Ms Pearl!" I giggled and hugged the elderly lady. "Please call me Edna" I gave her a slight nod and she left. I hugged the tickets close to my body and spun around all giddy like.

I'm going to comic con!!!

This is a new story I'm working on. Its all been the walking dead and never just Norman Reedus. I got my inspiration from another story I'm reading; Sweet Silver Lining. If you haven't read it I suggest you do. It is great! Thank you for the support on my other story! And don't worry, I ain't leaving it! No way! I'm just gonna work on this one on the side.

Don't forget to enjoy this because I've got a feeling its gonna be good