A Day Full Of Excitement

The Q and A was finished so we thought (well I thought) we could go and see Ms Pearl while we watched for the meet and greet.

"Hello girls. How was the Q and A?" Bernard asked us. "It was great! Caroline showed Norman up" Daniella was blabbing to everyone. Ms pearl smirked at me.

"So you had fun?" She questioned. "Yeah, thank ya for tha passes. We thought we'd wait here until tha meet an' greet if that's alright?" Ms pearl smiled "of course. I'll grab you some chairs."

We were having more fun than we thought we would. Meet and greet didn't start for another 20 minutes or so.

Me and Dani were laughing at one of Bernard's jokes. He was hilarious! It turns out he turned down directing Perks Of Being A Wallflower to direct this new film 'ivory is everything' It did sound like a cool movie though.

I kept looking over at The Walking Dead simulator. All you could hear were screams of terrified fans who thought they could handle it.

"Car!" I turned around to Daniella nudging me. "Bernard was talking to you" he chuckled at Daniella and probably my rudeness.

"I was just saying, how would you like to work in my new film?" I looked at him. He was kidding right?

"Ye want me?" He nodded "the main part is a southern girl from Texas. But I need someone genuine and you're the only person I know" my eyes widened "main character?" I almost choked out "yes. Is that ok?" I looked at Daniella before responding.

"I'll think about it?" Bernard nodded as Daniella pinched me but I didn't really notice as... The walking dead cast walked pass, probably going to the meet and greet.

I was a bit of a dick to Norman so I thought I better apologize. "Bye Ms Pearl! Bernard, I'll keep in touch. See ya!" I waved and pulled Daniella along with me.

"Car what gives?!" I stopped in front of Norman making him eruptedly stop. "Erm hi" I gave a little wave "hey! The girl with the accent" I smirked. Norman remembered me! "And her friend" Andrew pointed to Daniella making her blush. I pushed her towards Andrew so I could speak to Norman without getting embarrassed.

"Am sorry for earlier" I said, not looking up at him. "For what?" Norman tried to make eye contact. "For bein' rude. That was not how I was raised and..." I was cut off by a hand on my shoulder.

"It was all good fun. I didn't take it to heart because I didn't think you meant it like that" I quickly looked up at him. "No, not at all like that" Norman chuckled at me.

"Well... We've gotta go but hopefully I'll see you at the meet and greet?" I smiled at Norman "definitely!" I rocked on my feet. "Great! I'll see you later then" I beamed "bye!" I said shyly as Norman walked away, trying to pull andrew away from the conversion he was having with Daniella.

"I'll see you at 3!" Andrew called to Daniella. She nodded "yeah! 3!" I arched an eyebrow at her. "What? He's English" she shrugged her shoulders at me. I slung my arm around her shoulder laughing ad we made our way to the meet and greet with our VIP passes!

"Thanks for coming" "smile! Thanks for coming" it was the same droning voices saying the same things over and over again. It sounded quite depressing.

"Why are we last? Do we not have VIP passes?!" Daniella had been moaning every since the guy at the door said we were the last ones to be able to enter.

"'Cause... Just 'cause" I muttered not wanting to tell her that I wanted to see Norman without being pressured to move.

"I wanna see Andy!" Daniella whined, stamping her feel like a little kid. "There ain't a lot of people left Dan" I assured her. There was only like 6 people ahead of use.