It Starts Here

The day is nearly here! I decided to take my friend Daniella with me to comic con as she has always been there for me so I kind of owe her.

I looked at the tickets. Doors open at 7:30am. So if we left at 5am that would give us plenty of time. We wanted to beat traffic there and plus we were staying a hotel not far from there so we didn't have to drive all the way back late at night and we planned to go to comic con the next day if we didn't have enough time today.

Daniella was sleeping round mine so we were ready to leave when we did.

"Thank you for inviting me Car" I smiled "I wouldn't hav' it any other way" I said while throwing her bag on my bed. "What would your dad say?" I shrugged. "If I see 'im, I see 'im but he neva allowed me to go so when I finally git the chance I ain't letting 'im stop me" I said proudly.

Daniella nodded at me. "Well good for you Car. Shall we get some sleep? You don't wanna be tired when you finally meet the Daryl Dixon do you?" I laughed at her.

"I guess not. Come on. Ye can sleep in ma bed with me". I smiled as we both got ready for bed and fell straight asleep.

I was woken by a knock at the door. I groaned but got up and answered it.

"Ms Vamp?" Yes my last name is Vamp, like the boy band or the fact that Caroline from The vampire diaries is a vampire.

I nodded. "I am here to take you to comic Con, requested my ms Pearl" I beamed as the man spoke. I then looked down and noticed I was still in my PJs. "Give me 20 minutes?" I pleased/questioned. "Very well. I'll be in the limo" LIMO?! I squealed and ran back to the bedroom.

"Car? What's going on?" A sleep Daniella asked. I giggled "We're goin to comic con in a limo!" Daniella smiled and laid back down.

"Wait!" Daniella then sat up as I stopped grabbing my bags to look at her. "Limo?" I nodded with a stupid grin on my face.

I don't think I've seen her move that fast in my life but she had her bags and was out the door in no time so I had to quickly run after her.

~~~~
The limo was huge! I've never be in a limo before, this was the best birthday weekend ever!

"Campaign madam?" Daniella joked "why yes, I would love some thank ye dear" I laughed back.

Daniella picked up the bottle and popped the cork making me duck. As I did so I noticed a piece of paper on the floor. I picked it up and opened it. It was a note from ms Pearl...

It read:

Dear Caroline,
You are a great girl. You have been my make up artist for 12 years and you deserve this so sit back and enjoy it. Happy 36th birthday! Hope you can make time to come and see me at comic con. I'll be near some gruesome TV show panel.

With much love
Edna Pearl

I smiled an put the note in my pocket.

2 hours later and we were on the outskirts of New York. Yes, I live in new York. The home of Norman Reedus!

"Your destination" the driver said. I shook Daniella awake as she was starting to drool on my bag that she was using as a pillow.

"Huh? What?" I chuckled "ok. Ye stay here and I'll go comic con" Daniella jumped up after that and fell out of the door in excitement.

"Thank ye" I said to the driver. "It has bin an experience" I then slammed the door and ran to the building with Daniella running ahead.

This is it! Comic con starts here!

New chapter people's! I'm starting to love this new story but nothing beats the walking dead stories hey?

Don't forget to read my other TWD story.

Thank you for giving this story a go! Keep reading!