Dreams of You

Chapter 1: Siberian Nightmare:Cold-blooded lover

The atmosphere was covered in a thick milky fog yet the beauty of the full-moon was clearly visible. It had a crisp glow to it.  I was tired, just so very tired and looking at that moon left me feeling completely devoid of  emotions. Well, I didn't feel anything with the exception of exhaustion and bitter cold. Man, was it cold. There was also a faint sent of blood in the air. It all felt like dejavu: the faint smell of rotting blood, the glow of moon, and the numbing cold.

Why was I so cold? I looked down at my clothes; I was in a tight, short, purple silk and white lace night gowned. It hugged every curve. From my neck dripped diamonds. Lots of diamonds...Woohoow. They were clustered together in the shape of a flower. The flowers were different sizes and randomly placed on a thin platinum chain that was almost as long as the dress. It was about an inch above the short hem of the dress and rapped around my neck a few times. The necklace was hurting my neck, it felt like something was pinching me- probably one of the flowers. I tugged on the part of the chain that was hugging my neck only to be surprised that it was loose and felt sticky. My heart just about stopped when i saw what my hands were covered in: Blood.

I brushed the sore spot an my neck and panic rushed through me as i felt. I took a closer look at my skin as a million questions rushed through my mind:

Where was I?

what happened?

Who could of done the to me?

Why didn't I notice the blood earlier?

Why was i dressed like this in the cold?

Why was I dress in silk and diamonds when who ever did this to me wanted to make me a blood-whore?

Why?

why?

whyyy?

The panic was overwhelming so I followed the only rational command my brain could come up with: 'run Roza, run'

I ran until i got to a bridge, it was built on a frozen river. The thick sent of rotting blood hit me. The scent devoured me.  My body went limp. Every sense in body was telling me to get away but my body wouldn't move. It ignored my senses and slowly crept up the bridge. The thick fog covered what was at the end of the bridge but I could sense the danger at the pit of my stomach and when I reached the end of the bridge i knew why, Dmitri was dead. My stomach felt like it was being stabbed repeatedly.

When i saw the love of my live dead, i broke down. As I got closer, the pain got worse. Why the the fuck couldn't I remember what happened? I fell to my knees give out and I collapsed on my lover's cold body, blood running from his lips and heart-Dmitri, I thought. Though he was dead, i held him while hysterically crying out his name as if my tears and embrace would do him any good now..

I kissed his iced lips as his corps suddenly reanimated its self, grasping my neck at incredible speeds, and holding me in the air by it. Horror coursed through me."You should have ran like I told you Roza, " he said in his thick Russian accent. The only way I could respond was with tears. Suddenly every thing dissolved into blackness and I fell out of the air into someone warm arms."its aright my little Dampire. Its just a dream."

"Adrian," I said with tears in my voice, then even he faded and I dreamt of nothing but darkness.