Dream within a dream

Rose kissed me, then i opened my eyes. I was in my bed with a hang over, blonde model on top of me and  her twin beside me. Her choosing me felt so real, but what is reality for a who lives in dreams? I'm starting to forget the things I do while I'm awake. It's for the best. My body's not my own anymore. Then agian who needs a body no one loves? My heart was always Rose's. I gladly give it to her. Who needs a heart when it breaks at the sight of the women I love with another man. Who need's a brain that's filled with with nothing but Rose?

Does she even think of me?

I heard a giggle.  The celling of my room disintegrated. The giggle echoed. I looked at my chest. Rose was there. 

She smiled. "Of course I think about you."

For a second it seemed like an unfamiliar blonde women's face flashed in place of Rose's.

"What?" WHat was happing

"I love you, Adrian." She giggled again. "We can be together forever."

"We can?"

"Yes. Forever." She kissed me.

She pulled away and took off her red bra.The woman consumed me. All i could do in her presence was sheepishly repeat her words. "Forever."

She smiled. It was contagious. My lips curved up. "It's like a dream come true."

My imagination was getting the better of me; the unfamiliar blonde's face pooped up again. This time it wasn't even a second but then my lovely Rose returned.

"I feel the same." She smiled

___________

the end.... In case u didnt get it, he went completly crazy. everything was a dream.