Chapter 7

The one that can make all you dreams come true

************

I loved Adrian's warm kisses, they were so gentle. He was almost never aggressive but went he is, it's was great. This kiss was gently aggressive, I felt like he was marking me as his property in front of Dimitri. And I have to say, I liked it. At least somebody was fighting for my love- a love that was so easily thrown away By Dimitri after I had helped set him free of his worse night mare.

'Love fades, mine has.' It had been a year and I still haven't been able to forget his words. Though, it would have been a hell of a lot easier if Dimitri, Adrian and I weren't stuck together teaching at St. Vladamir's. The Guardian Graduation Age' law that the Queen Bitch created. I wasn't given the job I deserved; the councle only saw me fit to do paper work. So, I told them to fuck off and came to the academy to help the new grads best prepare for graduating at 16. Adrian, like always, followed me. He worked with students who haven't specialized yet; spirit users were now somewhat accepted after Lissa 'heal' Dimitri, though not completly. I don't really know why Dimitri's here. He's back at his old job. Why? I have no fucking clue, God, my lifes so fucked up. If your real and planed this all as some fucked-up joke, i swear...ugh!

Adrian's lips released mine."Don't worry, little Dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds," he briefly looked at Dimitri, then back down at me. " but you'll always be like sunshine to me." he then looked at Dimitri and tightened his grip around my shoulder. " Now, Guardian Belikov, if you would be so kind as to leave my-no, our room," a smirk suddenly appeared on his face, " Roza and I apparently have some business to take care of. Also, those shacks you people have her living won't do for my Dhampir princess so she'll be moving into my room as soon as possible. "

"I don''t think so." Replied Dimitri, in a venomous tone.

Adrian jumped quickly but calmly at his response. "Oh really? Then you're in the wrong frame of mind. In fact, if I remember correctly you told rose that you wanted nothing to do with her and pushed her towards me. You told her something like 'she'd be safe with me, I'm not as much of a playboy as everyone says.' Well, did you or didn't you?"

Thanks for the reminder Ivanskov, I'm absolutely suuure every one forgot.

"Yes, but y-" Adrian interrupted him again and I could see how much it was pissing Dimitri off. Adrian might get his neck snapped but i wasn't against him pissing off Dimitri.

"No, buts. she did what you told her to, she moved. In fact she moved on with me, the person you pushed her towards- thank you, by the way. You said you would leave her alone, so why don't you. Why were you walking around her room last night, every night?" He said still in a relaxed tone, one which was adding to Dimitri's annoyed mood. Go Adrian! I just hope you don't get your neck snapped.

That question caught him off guard, there was a short pause before he answered " I was on guard duty, of course."

"Ooof course." Adrian said losing his calm tone to a slightly annoyed one " And, pray tell, when did guard duty mean stalking around MY little Dhampir's room? A Night Guards only job is to make sure none of the students go seeking into one anothers' rooms, especially if its a student of the opposite sex- or same sex, if they're into that sort of thing." Smirk on his face, he lifted an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulder. His next question was directed towards me. " My sweet little Dhampir, you wouldn't be into that sort if thing would you." A smile lite up my face." If you were I'd be glad to make and of your wildest your dreams a reality."

"Even if it were with two guys?" I teased, he must of taken it seriously because the smirk he almost always had on his was was quickly wiped off.

"Wellll... i don't really like the idea but i suppose as long as it makes you happy and as long as i don't have to do anything with him." He said in a whisper of embarrassment and a bit of disgust. I turned red and Dimitri coughed to bring attention back to himself. Adrian had taken my attention off Dimitri for a moment. "Also the deals a no-go if the other guy is him" Adrian said with just disgust.