In your dreams I'll stay

Chapter 2:There seems to be no room in your heart, so in your dreams I'll stay.

"Mmm..." I moaned. Even with the nightmare, this was simply the best night's sleep I've ever had. There was only one problem: the sun didn't want me and my bed to be in bliss together. Even with my eyes shut, I could feel the sun's brightness seeping through my eyelids.

Since my little trip to Siberia, my days have been a blur. The only way I keep track of them is my phone. It has an alarm an week days and seeing the it didn't go off, today was Saturday. I had no class so I grabbed my luscious silk pillow and put it over my head to block out the sun. "Mmm..." It smelled so good, kind of like Adrian.

WAIT. Adrian? "My silk pillow?" I mumbled. The shock jolted me awake. I threw the pillow onto the floor and looked around. I wasn't in my tiny twin bed with my lumpy old pillow. It was in Adrian's red silk sheet covered,king-sized, white marble,  bed. Adrian's room had changed immensely since the last time I was in it. He had flawless taste but with his bank account I guess he could afford too. The matching marble nightstands on either side of the bed cleared up any doubts of who's room it was – the tops were stocked with a large variety of drinks ranging from cheap liquor to expensive wines and, of course, Vodka.

Next to the almost empty vodka bottle, there was a Picture Adrian took of us together the day I asked him to fund my um, for lack of a better word, hunting trip(a/n: she was trying to kill dimitri on this hunting trip). He kissed my cheek just before the camara's flash went off. The face I made was hilarious. I picked up the picture up and noticed there was I folded paper with writing, underneath it.

Being as nosey as I was, I set the picture back on the nightstand and picked up the paper.. I unfolded the it. Written on the paper was a poem in the most eligent cursive i've seen. "My hear must be broken, it barley beats when your away. There seems to be no room in your heart so in your dreams I'll stay." It made me sad my heart beat quicken to a thumping pace.

He was either a hopeless romantic or hopelessly corny, I couldn't decide. His ability to dream walk had saved my life and the poem was did make my heart smile but the rose drawn under the words was most definitely corny. Who would have every imagined the rich, spoil rotten, little playboy could write something to sweet.

Which brought my thoughts full-circle.  Why the hell was I in Adrian's room anyway? I know damn well last night I fell asleep in my own little, lumpy bed last night. Now, I'm covered in silk and Adrian wasn't in the bed room. His side of the bed was made – well, technically both sides of the bed were his. But why bother with technicalities. After last nights nightmare, he must of snuck in my room and brought me here. The only question is how?

Well, Adrian seems to have left the room so no point in thinking about in now when I could just ask him later. I was real hungry but I needed to take a shower first. Last nights dream got me a little sweaty. Since nobody was in his dorm, I locked the door and striped in the bathroom. I didn't have any clothes but I could just borrow a shirt and shorts from his closet. I'm sure Adrian wouldn't mind if. In fact, I think he'd be thrilled! I'd just grab some clothes after my bath, his walk-in closet was inside of his bathroom and it's also where he kept the towels.

Hope you enjoyed

Remember the set-up of the bathroom its kinda important.

Also when I said the next chapter well be better... yeah um I meant chapter 3

i'll even give you a spoiler: Adrian see's rose naked 3:}

Will edit later