11

Dom

The TARDIS landed and The Doctor opened the doors to show a dark smelly tunnel. We heard water dripping but nothing else.

"How are we breathing down here?" Donna asked
"We're not too far down, just a little bit deeper than miners go."

I felt an two arms wrap around me and pull me back inside, it's Macy.

"What's wrong?" I asked seeing fear in her eyes
"What if this doesn't work and we end up dead?" Macy whispered
"Don't think like that."
"Okay but I want to be in the afterlife knowing I did this," Macy stood on her toes and kissed me. I felt my cheeks warm up and put my hands on her waist to pull her closer. I heard a chorus of "aww" and pulled away first to see everyone by the door looking at us.
"Well now I can die happy," Macy whispered
"What?"
"Nothing let's go."

Did she say she can die happy? I know people say that all the time when they do something they've been wanting to do, but never in a situation where there's a chance of death. She can't die, I won't let her die.

Macy

I'm going to die. I already know it. I'm not speaking like there's no hope for survival, I mean I have to die for this to work.

On the TARDIS ride here, The Doctor handed me a note with everything I had to do written on there. Summary: take out the leader, they're the one who is the brain behind all this. Take them out and it just might reverse things. A sacrifice I am willing to take.

We started to hear the sound of shouting and clanging of metal. The Doctor motioned for us to get in a line against the wall so we would be somewhat out of sight as we went along. A bright red light was ahead of us at the end of the tunnel and the shouting became more louder. Sounded like orders being told.

"When I tell you guys to go back to the TARDIS, you do just that. Run. Run and don't look back, Donna has a key and she can get you in." The Doctor whispered quickly to us.
"Man flesh!" A voice screeched
"What do we do?" Tom whispered
"We get caught."
"What?!"
"How else are we supposed to be taken to the leader and find how to stop this?"

Four disfigured looking things appeared at the entrance and charged at us. We stood our ground and watched them circle us, licking their lips and showing their sharp teeth.

"Do we kill them?" One said eagerly
"We cannot begin the bloodbath until tonight master said. Master wants us to wait and be hungry."
"We take them to master?"
"You are going to master!"

We were being pushed into the room that was brightly lit with fire and incredibly hot. I felt Dom's hand on my lower back and I relaxed a little. Whatever it takes, we will end this at the start. Reelers were hissing and snapping their teeth at us, making my skin crawl.

Up ahead I saw a large cliff like structure with something shiny and metal on top. I must have slowed down because I got pushed and fell. Reelers hissed and jumped at me but The Doctor picked me up. I whispered a thank you and we kept going. After what felt like ages of walking, we came to another tunnel that the four Reelers kneeled in front of.

"Master we have brought fresh meat for you. We do not know what you wish to do with them," one spoke
"Well I would like to know what it is these flesh creatures are doing in my domain!" A large red and pink disfigured creature crawled out on four legs and hissed. "Speak now or I will drink your blood right in front of you!"

"W-we come on behalf of the human race," I squeaked
"We are from the future, we have seen what destruction you cause to the earth and the species that live on it. This is a level five planet and if you do not leave now, I will take this to the Shadow Proclamation. We can take you to your home planet, where you were meant to be billions of years ago," said The Doctor

The giant Reeler through its head back and laughed, "Why would we want to leave this planet? So full of fresh juicy plump meat!"
"Because if you don't, you will suffer the consequences!" I shouted
"Oh will we? What can puny humans do? We have killed many, why should we stop now?"
"Now, Doctor?" I whispered
"As much as I hate it, yes...."

I pulled my pistol out of my pocket and aimed it at the leader. Other Reelers hissed and lunged at us but Dom, Chris, and Tom were quicker. They shot their guns and they dropped dead. I heard the screeching of other Reelers and got distracted seeing them run at us. The leader crawled away and toward that cliff I saw earlier.

"Back to the TARDIS! Macy, with me!" The Doctor grabbed my hand and left Donna with the boys, they'll protect her while they head for the TARDIS. Dom looked at me wide eyed but was pushed on by Chris. I saw the worry and hurt on his face but put it at the back of my mind. I have a job to do.

I shot any Reeler that tried to attack, I knew The Doctor disapproved of this but it had to be done. I saw the group of people who had become my friends running for their lives to the TARDIS. I just hope I can save them.

I faced forward and saw the main Reeler looking down at me and The Doctor from the top of the cliff. I knew one thing for sure, I can't save them without saving myself...

So sorry if this chapter kind of sucked. I know how to end it but didn't know how to connect everything together. I tried.