Chapter:2... I Hate You

Irene's POV

Morning

Time:- 9:30 am

It's already morning now. I slowly got up sitting upright, stretched my arms and ran my fingers through my hair.

I didn't give a reply to Taehyung's message yesterday. I think it would be better if I just ignore him, till I overcome my own fantasy I created years back of being his girlfriend.

A slight chuckle escaped from my mouth. I shook my head and extended my hand to pick my phone lying down on the ground.

"What are you doing out there? Even you think I am ugly or what?"

A yawn came out from my mouth as I started checking up my messages. Taehyung didn't stop messaging me. There were 6 more messages sent to me.

"Just Ignore", My inner voice suggested.

Then suddenly my phone vibrated, but this time it was a message from Seulgi. I quickly checked the message.

"Ready for today?!"

"Ready for what?"

I kept on thinking what she meant to tell me. Then I realized that today is a very important day for me. It's the day I need to prove Taehyung that I'm better than what he thinks about me. I quickly jumped from my bed & rushed towards the washroom to freshen up.

I wore a sleeveless purple dress which was just a little bit above my knee. It was sexy yet a simple dress. I even did a little bit up makeup.

'I rarely apply makeups. To be honest, I don't like it at all. I just consider it as a fake way of looking pretty'

I wore a simple footwear & a side bag. I glanced myself on the mirror before leaving for college. I was really insecure of my hair & face. I'm just not used to it. I think it looked weird, maybe?

"Irene, Hurry Up!"

I heard a car honking infront of my house. I pulled the curtains to the right and saw Seulgi with her car. I ran outside the house & hopped inside her car.

"Hya! What are you doing here?", I asked while struggling to wear my seatbelt.

"To drop you till school", She playfully winked at me, and started driving towards the school

_

After 10 minute

I took a deep breathe before entering inside the school.

"Ah! I am getting a bad feeling about it"

Just then, I felt someone holding my hand and comforting me. I turned towards the person and saw my friend Seulgi holding my hands, as I was getting too nervous.

"Gwenchana! You look beautiful today. I'm serious", She gave me a genuine smile. That smile really helped me to regain my self confidence.

I got down from her car. Seulgi stood just beside me. I looked at her. She smiled again. We both walked inside the college. I realized that everyone's eyes were on me like I expected with everyone were murmuring about me. I clenched Seulgi's arms.

"Seulgi. I don't think this was a good idea. Look, everyone is talking about me", I whispered to Seulgi.

"Ignore them", She patted my back and pulled me towards our classroom.

While walking towards the class, I noticed Taehyung on my way. He checked me out from top to bottom. I could clearly see he being shocked witnessing my new look. He walked hastily towards me & stood right infront of me. He kept his both hands on my shoulder & moved me from left to right & right to left.

"Irene!! What's wrong with your hair & you? Blonde? You serious??", He raised his one eyebrow, looking confused.

I shoved his hands from my shoulder,"Move"

I just ignored him & continued walking but he grabbed my arms & made me to stop on my track.

"Move? You serious Irene? Is this really you? Am I really talking to my bestfriend? Or you are someone else?", He questioned me continuously. His eyes looked liked he was in pain.

'Am I being to mean?', I thought.

Then I shook my head and tried to escape my hand from his grip. He was too strong. I got irritated and I didn't realize what I did next.

"Yes I'm serious Mr.Popular KIM TAEHYUNG...Now leave my fvcking hand".

Everyone's eyes were now on us. Taehyung's grip went a little lose after my outburst. He slowing took his hands off my arms. We continuously stared each other.

"We need to talk. I'm serious. Just follow me without a single word", He held my arms again & dragged me towards the store room. I tried my best to let my arms go off from his tight grip but he was really very strong. I somehow managed to release myself from his grip.

"What the hell Taehyung!!! Leave me!", He placed his hands on my shoulder again,"Tell me what's wrong! Please tell me why you're behaving this way with me. I really can't take it anymore. Please just tell me & clear everything up"

I tried my best to hold my tears. I pushed him far from me to hide my tears & I immediately ran towards the exit. But he anyhow managed grab my arms again & slammed me against the wall.

"Hya! Kim Taehyung!!", I rubbed my elbow that got hit against the wall.

He banged his fist on the wall. He is always very furious when he is angry & it is very hard to calm him down. But still I used my whole energy to push him away from me but unfortunately it was unsuccessful. Instead of going far from me , he came more closer than before. I just skipped my heartbeat at that time. I tried my best to act normal & stared back at his eyes with anger.

"Now tell me what's wrong", He whispered with his deep voice.

"Please leave me Taehyung. Please!! I beg you. It's really hard for me. I can't take it anymore. Please!!!", A tear fell down from my eyes. Taehyung went a step back after seeing me crying.

"W-Wae? Why so suddenly you behaving this way? Answer me..Jeball!!", His eyes clearly told that he was in pain.

"B-Because, B-Because.....", I took a deep breathe & finally answered him,"Because I hate you Kim Taehyung... I just hate you so much!"

Tears rolled down from my eyes.

Suddenly, The bell rang indicating for the classes to get start,"I need to go", I quickly walked towards the exit.

"Is this really the end of our friendship?", He asked making me stop on my way.

I didn't have any answer to reply him. I took a deep breathe & continued walking leaving him behind the storeroom.

_

A/N:

Chapter 3 is out ^^

I hope you will like it :)) Thank you for 100 views chingus ^^

In my country we faced Earthquake again today. The earthquake which came previous year already destroyed many things on our country. Please pray that the same problem which was faced previous year won't occur again :((

@gracyeol Thank you for the cover! :))