Chapter:4...Where is he?

Taehyung's POV

"Is this really the end of our friendship?"-

I asked her. I wasn't really sure what her answer would be. But, I know that our friendship is not that weak which will just break apart with a misunderstanding. Whatever the reason is, I'll find it out. Yea! I'll find it out.

I was waiting for her reply. She stopped on her way through exit. It took her long time to reply me. I was still being patience & waiting for her reply. But... she just ...left me...

I saw her getting out from my sight. I've never seen Irene behaving this way with me before. She looks hurt.

I sighed. I took my bag & made my way towards the exit. But then, I felt some pain in my hand.

I checked my hand. I shrieked as soon I saw my hand bleeding.

"Oh!! Shit!! I totally forgot about it!!"

I rushed towards the Medical room. I saw Nurse Lee there. She is the main head of Medical Department. She is a old lady probably in her 50s. She is a really loving & caring person.

"Nurse Lee! Can you please help me with my hand?"- I immediately sat on the chair beside her.

She turned around to see me-
"Omo!! How did this happen? This is bleeding too much. Wait a while"

She went to bring some cotton & antiseptic medicine. While I was still sitting in the chair impatiently.

She came back & cleaned the blood with cotton & bandaged it.

"Done"- She said.

"Woah! Nurse Lee is the best"- I cheerfully stood up & hugged her.

She just smiled at me. She made me sit back on the chair. She also pulled a chair beside her & sat in front of me.

"Now, Tell me how did this happen"- She said.

"I don't think that I need to tell you about it. You already know that I again happened to cut the vegetables & cut my hand instead. Haha!"- I retorted it with a giggle. She just gave me a genuine smile.

"Aniya! I'm asking you about the differences which has been created between you & Irene"

I stopped smiling hearing that. I wasn't really unsure how to reply her. I just have her a surprised look.

"How ..do..you know..about it??"- I asked her with a trembling voice. I didn't know how to react.

"I know you since 8 years Taehyung-ah! Everytime when you used to have a fight with Irene, you always used to come to me sharing your problems & frustration. You both are just like my own childrens. I care for both of you. All I want is for you both to stay happy. I don't need anything. So, I just want you to share your problems with me Taehyung, so that I can help you to mend everything up..I know that you are all grown up & you're not that old Taehyung & all but still.. can't you share it with me?"

She looked all serious. Nurse Lee is just like my mother. She has always took care of me since I entered this school. Every time I used to have a problem, I always used to rush towards Nurse Lee. But since many days, I haven't even yet talked to her properly. I felt guilty. So, I just decided to tell her everything.

"Actually I don't know what's wrong with her. She was okay before. We both were okay actually. But suddenly she started behaving weird with me. She became completely changed. Her looks, her behavior ..everything is changed. Now, I don't even know what wrong thing I did. I asked her so many times. I texted her millions of times but still there is no reply from her side. I just want to know why she is angry with me"