Chapter: 27... Sports Event (Part-1)

A/N: First of all I am really sorry for such a late update. Been really busy with school and exams. I request old readers to go through last few chapters so that you can understand about what's actually happening in the story. Thank you! ^^

**

"Why did you go alone?"

"You could have asked me, I would have accompanied you".

Joy leaned closer to him & placed her palm on his cheeks."I wanted to tell you but I couldn't. I actually wanted Coach Choi to confess his crime & open up to me. I hope you understand Hanbin-ah. I didn't mean to hide it from you."

He slowly nodded. He removed my hand from his cheeks & intertwined my fingers with his.

"Coach Choi means a lot to me. After all he had done for me, I respect him a lot. He was the one who took care of me when I was facing death. He healed me. He helped me with swimming when my body was full of injuries and pain. Even now I can't hate him & turn away from him".

Hanbin looked at me as my eyes were filling up with tears.

"He is very possessive about me. I knew from very before that he liked me but I reacted like as if I didn't know anything. I acted stupid"

Tears started rolling my eyes."He can't see me getting hurt. That's why he planned to ruin Irene, for ME... Just for me!!"

Hanbin gave me warm hug & patted my back."Don't blame yourself Joy. You didn't do anything wrong. I am with you. I won't let anything bad to happen. I will take care of everything. You just take rest. Tomorrow is a big day. You need do well. For our college & for yourself".

I nodded.

He then raised my chin with his hand & gave a peck on my eyes.

"One more thing... I don't want to see you cry ever again. Not because of any other guy atleast".

I rolled my eyes and he just gave a slight chuckle.

--

Next Morning

"Towel check. Sunscreen check. Bath soap check. Swimsuit check. Bandage check. Clothes check".

"Do you need anything more Irene?"

I shake my head."Nope. Thanks Seulgi".

"Anytime". She smiled.

*Beep* *Beep*

Suddenly, My phone vibrated. I digged my hand inside my jeans pocket. I clicked on the message and I saw it was from Taehyung.

My cutie. I smiled.

-
From: Taetae <3

Good Morning babe! Ready for today. It's a big day. Don't worry much. I am there with you 😘❤
-

"Someone is blushing here huh!".

Shit. I quickly kept my cellphone inside my pocket. "I am not blushing. It was just a random spam". I lied, and quickly ran inside the washroom grabbing my towel.

"You just took bath 10 min ago Irene!!". Seulgi shouted with a chuckle.

I face palmed myself. So embarrassing.

--

Today marks the beginning of Annual Sports Competition between LA & Elite's students. The most awaited Sports Event. For the whole month given for us to train, we've managed to prepare ourselves fully to beat the LA students but I am still not sure about myself. I am hell scared & nervous.

Seulgi grabbed Irene's hand & gave it a little shake. "You fine? Why are you trembling?. Irene looked towards Seulgi and huffed. "I am not sure about this... Should I return.. bac--".

"Hya! Don't even think about that. You can't back out. It's too late"

I sighed." Yeah! You are right".

The car stopped at our colleges entrance door. We all got down from it with our bags.

"Woahhh!!". Sungjae screamed
"I didn't expect decorations to be so nice". Sungjae's mouth was wide open. Our college was looking very pretty because of all those decorations by our teachers & juniors.

Soon one stylish black Mercedes stopped beside them making Sungjae's jaw totally dropped on the ground.

"What a beauty". Sungjae whispered.

Soon once guy came out of the car who was none other than Taehyung.

"Hey babe!". He winked at Irene making her speechlessly red.

Taehyung grabbed her by her waist & pulled her closer. "Let's go on a romantic date after the competition is over.. Alone". He whispered, sending chills through her body.

He intertwined his finger with Irene and walked together with her. "Let's go guys".

All of them entered inside the school stadium. There was Football match going on between LA & Elite's students. Elite's were on verge of winning against them but during the last few min of the match LA students changed the match theory & won against Elite students.

"Don't get nervous. You well do great. I trust you"

I nodded. "I just hope I won't let anyone of your hopes down".

He ruffled my hair messing it up."Swim with all you got. Not for me not for others but for yourself. Got it babe?".

I blushed. "I like the way you call me by that name".

He chuckled. "I know right... Babe". He winked playfully, as he rested his arm on my shoulder.

"So guys. Look what we have got. LA students won & achieved 1st rank.. Again. Elites really need to work hard" The Announcer announced.

"We already lost 2 matches?". I freaked out but Taehyung looked calm. He was smiling continuously and holding me tight together with him.

"Give me a kiss"

What? Is he on drugs?

"Kiss? Suddenly? Wh--yy?". Irene scratched her head shyly.

Taehyung pouted. "Why? You don't want to?". Irene's eyes were fixed at Taehyung's plump lips but she shook the idea off.

"Andwae. We're in public right now". Irene folded her hand on her chest when suddenly Taehyung pulled Irene & gave a peck on her lips.

"Thank you. Now, I am all ready to play".

Taehyung said and grabbed his bag, running outside the stadium leaving Irene speechless.

"I just hope anyone didn't caught us kissing". She took one of her cap from her bag and wore it.