Plagg ~Chapter 10

Adrien watched as his Ladybug walked out of the garden. He immediately allowed his worried face to show as he called for his kwami Plagg. "Plagg where are you? Oh I really hope you are joking right now." Adrien looked in his backpack and saw him lying there. So still. Not moving. Not even a bit. He picked him up and rubbed his little head. "Come on Plagg?" Adrien's voice cracked. "Wake up" He leaned his head down and tried to listen for his Kwami's little heartbeat. It wasn't there. Adrien stared at him. He hoped Ladybug's power of cure would save him. But he guessed they just weren't powerful enough.

* * *

~Flashback~

Chat was running along the buildings laughing as he dodged every attack the girl threw. "Enough of this Kitty." He heard right before he saw a huge chunk of electricity in the girl's hands. He gasped and tried to run faster. Just as she threw the electricity. To Chat Noir everything went slow. His hand was pulling itself up without him even doing it; he glanced at it and saw a little image of Plagg in his transformation ring. Plagg winked at him as he put his hands at the top of his ring. Adrien was confused. He didn't know Plagg could take control. He looked up and saw his Ladybug screaming. The electricity hit the ring and was absorbed within it. The force of the electricity caused his arm to hit his stomach at a rapid speed. He flew against the wall and bashed his head. He landed on the ground hard. "Chloe" He heard someone hiss then everything went dark.

~End of flashback~

* * *

Tears formed in his eyes. Plagg had risked his life to save his. He knew that by using the ring as a conductor it would save Adrien. Adrien sat there with his head drooped. How could he have let Plagg do this?

An hour later it took. For Adrien to think. Plagg had told him if anything happened to him he needed to cremate him. A Kwami's body was still a miracle even a dead one. It would be worth the same dead or alive. Adrien dried his face with his sleeve. He went over to the picnic basket. He smiled there was still some cheese in there. If Plagg was going to be cremated at least he would be surrounded by cheese. Adrien put the picnic basket on one of the stone pathways and placed Plagg on a bed of cheese. He looked just how he always did. He thought for a moment whether he should do this with Tikki and Marinette, but Plagg always preferred it just the two of them. He took the matches out of the picnic basket and collected some of the wildflowers that were in the grass. He placed one in Plagg's hand and the rest on top of the picnic basket. He struck a match and lit the flowers they all burned quickly and spread to the ribbon on the basket. From there they danced onto the weaved plastic wood and spread all around. He watched as the flames spat and changed from reds to orange and on some occasion blueish purple.

Then suddenly a huge flame of red appeared and Plagg's image was created within it. He winked at Adrien and waved as the flame erased his image and rose into the sky. Plagg was gone.

~A note

Sorry it's a bit shorter than usual but I thought considering all that happened you may need a breather >:) This fanfic will most likely continue longer than 2 chapters so... I hope you look forward to the next few chapters. Have a lovely day ^_^