Two-Bit Request

This was requested by ooooutsiders_80s

~11:30pm~
Two-Bit walked in only to to be met with my glare.

"Come on babe. I wasn't out that long!" He stated.

"It's almost midnight Keith!" He flinched as I used he real name.

He walked over to me but I made no move. "It ain't like I'm screwing around on ya. I'm not like Winston" he seemed serious.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?!" And with that he slammed his lips to mine kissing deeply.

"Does that prove it?"

I cocked an eyebrow. "You think a kiss is gonna prove it?" He smirked and pushed me to the wall and kissed me deeply which turned into a heated make out session.

He started to tug off my shirt and kiss my neck, making me moan a little. His hand trailed down to the zone and rubbed making me moan like crazy. He stopped and I played with his belt buckle with a smirk.

He pushed me down on to the bed and took off his shirt then climbed over me and kissed me some more.

He slowly started to pull down my pants as I bit my lip staring at the bulge in his pants. I reached up and unbuckled his belt and unzipped him then pulled brown his jeans. I rubbed his bulge through his boxers making him groan then pulled them down revealing the friend.

He positioned himself at the zone and slowly slipped in making me moan. He thrusted slow at first and kept getting faster and faster.

"Ahhh!! Fuck Two!!" I said as he hit the spot that mane me see stars. He repeatedly slammed himself into it. He groaned loudly into my ear.

"I-I'm gonna fucking cum!!"

"Cum for me babe~"

We came at the same time and I felt it trickle down my thigh both of us left in panting messes.

"Believe me now?" He asked with a smirk. I kissed him deeply. "I love you"

"I love you too" he said as he put his arm around me and pulled the sheets over us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I'm so sorry that took so long and still sucks.

Other note.

I might start a question of the day book so leave votes and comments bout that!

Bye luvs

~Derpy