A special smutt

Hey guys ok so requests are still closed I'm just in the process of filling what was already requested. This is for shawnmendesisbae it's one of my buddy mentioned above and her crush :3. I hope you like it Mikey!!
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Jonique's pov (omg it tried to autocorrect to Monique's XD LOL)

I was in my room writing my story on wattpad when my bae texted. Omg I internally squealed. The message read "hey can you come over so we can study?" I responded with "sure" after five minutes of trying to plan out what to say with my friend Destiny. So I went and told my mom where I was going.

*time skip to his house*

I collected myself before I knocked the door. He opened it up. "Hey Joni-q!
((A/n the pronouniation is (johnny•cue)) Thanks for coming...Mrs. Tutt's homework makes no sense.." OMG he used my nickname!! "Poor J. C." I chuckled and he did too. "Well come on in" he said to me as he stepped aside to let me walk in. "Thanks for inviting me" I said. He smiled at me. "Any time."

We went up to his room. It was filled with a bunch of athletic awards. Mostly football related. "Where are your parents?" I asked him. "Oh they're out on date night.." He responded. "Oh that's cool. It's good that they still do that." I responded with a smile. "Yeah and it gives me time alone" he chuckled as I tried to not blush.

"So what is it you needed help with?" I asked.
"Oh right. The factory..poly..thingy.."

J. C. Pov

Wow...I can't believe she came...now I just gotta get to her to open her heart to me...I've got to find out who her crush is!! It's driving me nuts!! Oh wait she's talking...better listen..
"Ok so when you're factoring polynomials..." I turns out for that.

*15 min later*

"Well looks like I'm finally done with my homework...for once I'll turn it in on time and Destiny will leave me alone!" She laughed. Wow I made her laugh.. "Wait..are we thinking about the same Destiny here??" She asked. "I think, the short one with short hair? Glasses, she calls you Mikey for some stupid reason.." I saw her cheeks heat up a little. "Ok. It's not a stupid reason. It's a friendship reason! Get your facts straight!" Oops must've made her mad... "I gotta go" she said.

Ha not letting that happen!

"Wait...don't go please..my parents stay out to midnight and it gets lonely..."
That should work right?...

"You have a T.V. You have a phone and other things!! You don't need me.."

Come on J. C. You're losing her!..

"Yeah but there's nothing good to watch and everyone else is busy"

She paused for a moment. "Fine I'll stay" she finally said.

Woo you got her J. C. You charmer you.

I couldn't help but smile big. She looked at me blushing a bit. It was adorable. Then I realized that, I love her...wow...

Jonique's pov

The way he smiled was so damn adorable!! I layed back on his bed and he looked down at me. "You know Jonique...you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.."

I blushed so bad and started to stutter. "Y-you're not t-to bad your self J-J. C." Omg I feel like and idiot.

He leaned down and kissed me. HE FLIPIN KISSED ME!!!!!!!!! Best day ever.

Ok so Mikey....I just couldn't go through with it so here's what I was able to do...I'm so sorry though...I hope you still like it though