Pony, Dally and Me

So this is for CantSleepLove21 I'm so sorry I've taken so long so here it is!

Your pov

I was walking home with Dally and Pony. "Hey Kennedy wanna go see a movie tomorrow?" Pony asked. I was about to answer when Dally interrupted "whatcha gonna take her to go see Pone? Gone with the wind?" He chuckled. Pony just looked down and didn't say anything. "I'd love to go with you Pone" I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Well how about I take you to a party tonight doll?" Dally asked smirking a bit. "Hmm sounds fun!" Dally gently rubs your ass smirking a bit more. I pulled away and stepped up to my door. "Let me go change real quick then we can walk Pony home" Dally nodded. "I'll wait" and he leaned on my porch.

~~after the change~~

I came out wearing my red crop top, a black leather jacket, skinny blue jeans and combat boots with a messy bun. Dally looked over and whistled. "I just might have the best girl on the dance floor" he chuckled and I giggled. "Why don't we bring Pony along?" He gave me a look. "What for? He's just a kid and Darry would skin him alive!" Pony looked up. "Dar is outta town for the weekend..." Dal rolled his eyes, "fine but I ain't responsible if anything happens to him."

~~at party~~

I was a few beers in and dancing with Dal when he took me to a room upstairs. Once we walked in I saw Pony reading a book. "Oh hey Pone" I slurred. Dal looked at him "beat it kid." Pony gave him a competitive smirk. "Why should I?" He suddenly got close and kissed me. I kissed back, of course. It was sweet and tender. I liked it. 
After a bit we separated and I looked over at Dal, expecting to see an angry expression, but he only wore a smirk. "So now it's a competition Pone?" Pony gave him a nod. I finally found my voice, "g-guys...I'm still...a virgin" Dal pulled me close "I'll fix that baby doll" He planted a heated kiss on my lips as I felt Pony unclip my bra from under my shirt and kiss my neck. I closed my eyes and let things take corse. Soon enough we all had our clothes off, Dal on the bed, with a condom, me in the middle, and Pony on top. Dal reached around and rubbed my clit while Pony started to eat me out, making me moan over and over until I was near climax, then they stopped. I whined at them, only for it to be turned into a scream as Dallas rammed himself in. "Fuck Winston!!" The thrust slowly at first then got rougher. He groaned loud while Pony pleasures the upper half of your body. "Kennedy!" The Dallas Winston, groaning my name. Damn. He kept going faster and rougher as Pony got rough and started to attack my sweet spot. By now, I was nearly screaming in pleasure. "D-Dally! I'm gonna c-cu-!!" I Moaned loudly and climaxed. Dal groaned and came then pulled out, panting heavily. I took a moment to catch my breath and so did Dal. "Wow, you really know how to treat a lady" Dal flashed his famous smirk with a wink and kissed me. "Only for you doll" Pony had stopped attacking my sweet spot and kissed me once Dal moved. "You did good too Pone." Pony smiled a bit and kissed me again.

Woooooow that took way longer than it should've and I am terribly sorry. 😖